12 Days of Beauty Faves, Beauty Sample Box uploaded by Sarah L.12 Days of Beauty Faves, Beauty Sample Box uploaded by Sarah L.

BY UNKNOWN

Nearly a $65 value Handpicked beauty products for hair, face and body Expert tips from the Target Beauty Concierge Great for gifting or treating yourself The Twelve Days of Beauty Faves Calendar helps you shimmer and shine brighter than holiday lights this season. Open a new door each day to find everything you need to create the ultimate holiday party look. Put these treats to the test and let us know what you think with #TargetStyle. see more...

• how do i get this You can get it from target.com! 1 Answers
Photos (2)
Amany I.
Amany I.
Jan. 26, 2017, 12:27 a.m.
Review for: Beauty
Bought this on discount for $13 and I love it! It is a bargain for what you get. Plus you get to open this cute box every day for 12 days (if you are patient). I hope they come with another one of these this year.

I will say that I loved everything in the box except for 2 things: The nyx lipgloss and the nail polish, which is really a shame since I was excited for them, especially the nail polish. I was expecting to get the shades from the picture but I got an ugly shade of lipgloss and un ugly glittery nail polish. And I do feel like the #11 Lifting powder is almost empty, or at least it feels empty but I haven't used it yet.

Other than that, totally recommend!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
Jan. 10, 2017, 12:38 p.m.
Review for: Beauty
Got this for 12.49 and free shipping it was way bigger than I thought great products too thanks @influenster @target
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Corona, CA
Jan. 3, 2017, 3:49 a.m.
Review for: Beauty
Got this as a Christmas gift and I love it. perfect for makeup lovers of all kinds even skincare
Samagda J.
Samagda J.
Doral
April 24, 2017, 9:03 a.m.
Review for: Beauty
OMG it's was the most amazing boxes the I have. I appreciate the quality and the selection of the products, am so happy!
Nayely V.
Nayely V.
Tamaulipas, Nuevo Laredo
Jan. 30, 2017, 12:04 a.m.
Review for: Beauty
I would like to be able to try another one of some of its products, because it has a great quantity of products.
Stephanie S.