12 Benefits Rapid Blowout Argan Oil Blow Dry Spray uploaded by Cydnie B.

BY 12 BENEFITS

12 Benefits Shortens Blow Dry Time Protects Cuticle With Moroccan Argan Oil Reduces Stress On Hair From Brushing Prevents Blow-Dryer Dry Out Provides Exquisite Shine Moisturizes Hair Controls Frizz Flat Iron Sealer Prevents Static Gives Curly Or Hard To Manage Hair Discipline Adds Softness &Amp; A Silky Feel Anti-Age Formula Keep Hair Youthful Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With 12 Benefits And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of 12 Benefits.&Nbsp; 12 Benefits Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A 12 Benefits Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Cydnie B.
Chandler, AZ
The spray works well. it also has a great smell to it! made my hair not feel so dry after heat styling which is amazing! My hair tends to be pretty icky and dry feeling. Just be light handed since it is an oil!
Sarah G.
Eustis, FL
Not that I have stopped straightening my hair everyday my hair has gotten a lot thicker and takes forever to dry. This cuts the time in half leaves my hair looking great and doesn't make my hair look oily. The smell is also amazing!
Jenny H.
Santa Barbara, CA
Hair is one of ny passions, blow outs are my life!!Im very picky when it comes to products for a good blowout. This is a miracle product and the only product you will need aside from hair spray. I love how it actually works as a 12 in one. genius! and a little goes a long way!
Archi p.
This oil works like a charm, it has helped my hair so much because I do use a blow dryer daily and my hair has felt so much better than when I didn't use a thing at all!
Marybeth J.
Butler, MO
12 benefits is absolutely a must have, just like salt and pepper in your kitchen, anyone with hair should have this for their hair, it doesn't weigh it down and the shine is perfect
Andiana A.
Little Neck, NY
This is a go 2 product! The packaging is super cute too! It really works and gives your hair a salon look blow out! Girls I would deffinetly invest your money in this product!
Ashley T.
So... after reading the reviews I definitely want to give this product a try. I already know I'm in love with anything argan oil and my hair needs some love!
breanna k.
Broken Arrow, OK
Tried this for the first time when I was getting my hair done. Holy cow! My hair was so soft and managable. Probably the best stuff I've used on my hair!
Delina S.
havelock, NC
YES! This is a must to add to your routine! This is my favorite brand! I can't live without it! No more crazy frizzy when I'm done doing my hair!
Emily T.
I've used several products from this line and they do not disappoint! Not only do they smell nice, but each product actually does what it claims.
Ashley A.
How well does it protect the hair from damage? is it sticky?
Leah M.
Freedom, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you recommend having this, even if I already use just the original "12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment"?
Janel I.
Maspeth, NY
Is this similar to its a 10?
Melanie B.
West Palm Bch, FL
Does it have a scent and how strongly does it smell if so?
Sasha K.
After trying the Instant Healthy Hair Treatment with this particular brand & falling in LOVE with it, I am now curious about other products available from 12 Benefits. How does this product compare in difference to the original Instant Healthy Hair Treatment? Would you recommend one over the other? What noticeable benefits have you seen after using this particular product?