BY 12 BENEFITS

Repairs & Prevents Damage see more...

• I use this treatment before and after I swim most ok if I...2 Answers
  • How do you like using this? Does it weigh hair down? 3 Answers
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
In love. I don’t have a single negative thing to say about this product so here is what I LOVE. The fist thing that really impressed me was that it’s a chlorine protectant. As a daily swimmer that is huge, it’s hard to find products that serve that purpose amongst others. Second thing that impressed me, it claims to make your hair look INSTANTLY healthy... and my gosh it does. As soon as I bought the product I obviously sampled it immediately and could see results just from that sample spray, the wonders Its worked for my hair the past two weeks fall nothing short as it advertises. It has 12 benefits in one remarkable bottle. It claims to: Seals color, smooths, repairs, improves texture and manageability, strange things, protects from chlorine (as I said already) Wind and sun, prevents flat iron damage, and shine and softens and protects from blow drying and is also an anti-aging formula. I use it before my daily swim and again before blow drying and OH.MY.GOSH. other than shampoo and conditioner you will never need another hair product again. I have very fine hair so I use a small amount, it does not way down my hair or have any negative aspects to it. The smell is sort of a citrusy, straight from the salon smell and it is absolutely to die for. I’ve used so many different damage reducing products on my hair, but after only one week of use this blew my mind.
Becca T.
I really liked using this hair treatment. Made my hair feel super soft but I noticed it did weigh my hair down and made it kind of greasy. I do have thin hair that gets greasy easily but didn't expect this product to make my hair more greasy! Honestly it was a bit disappointing. I got this product in my last ipsy bag. The bottle is small but tends to last a long time. Might recommend this to someone with overly dry hair
Nancy G.
Fort Hood
I absolutely love this product! I received it in an Ipsy subscription and use it daily now! It smells amazing and makes my hair super soft! It made brushing my long curly hair very easy and helped stop frizzing! It’s very affordable for a great hair product on a budget! I highly recommend!
Peggy O.
Pittsburgh
I’m a fan of leave-in conditioners but a lot of them leave your hair greasy looking. The 12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment didn’t have this problem. It smells amazing and leaves my hair silky and soft without weighing it down. It’s also great for protecting your hair from heat from styling. The one issue I had, which is why I only gave it 4 stars, which I saw most everyone else complaining of as well, was it wasn’t spraying out of the pump. I opened the bottle and added a few drops of very hot water and shook it up and it solved that problem. Will be purchasing more when this bottle runs low.
Becky D.
Scottsburg, IN
This product is amazing if you have dry hair or are in the pool lit. It is one of the best moisturizing hair products eve used by far. It smells fresh and clean and non oily but leaves your hair feeling clean and fresh.I also love the treatments from this brand and t e shampoo. Its a must have in everyoes bag on the go.#giftcrushvoxbox
Aleyda C.
Sebring
Firstly, I'd like to say this is my favorite part of my biweekly deep conditioning routine. I usually use a leave-in conditioner but for one month I replaced it with this bad boy instead and what I like about this product is how versatile it is. It can play a part in your creative healthy hair mixture of deep condition or use strictly for protection during styling of the hair! :) Overall love this! Truly helps with the actual 12 benefits listed.
Courtney L.
Rosamond, CA
This hair treatment spray so far is one of my favorites. For starters, it smells so amazing, I love it. My hair feels really good, smooth, and healthy after I use it.
Kayla W.
Took a bit to actually make a difference, but overall impressed! My hair is a bit damaged from heat and color so i was excited to try this! Disappointed as first, i followed directions, sprayed damp hair, blow dried, and no noticible difference. I spritzed a little more and lightly blow dried again, still nothing. Did this a third time and blow dried and suddenly BAM! soft, healthy, and beautiful! Im looking forward to using more of this and seeing the long term benefits!!!
Jillian D.
Cambridge, MA
I received this product in my iPSY bag after a long summer of heat damage and was thrilled to see how well it works. It truly is as versatile as it boasts, and the difference between use was outstanding, especially for my dry, colour-treated hair. I would absolutely buy this again.
Jaclyn G.
So far I've only used it as a heat protectant. It works very well, leaving my hair soft and smelling good with much less frizz than I'm used to. It also didn't leave my hair greasy, so that's a plus!
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
How do you like using this? Does it weigh hair down?
Blanca G.
El Paso , TX
I use this treatment before and after I swim most ok if I used this often I mean I almost swim every day ?