BY 12 BENEFITS

Repairs & Prevents Damage see more...

• I use this treatment before and after I swim most ok if I used th...2 Answers
  • How do you like using this? Does it weigh hair down? 3 Answers
Chasity M.
Cookeville, TN
I love love love this product. Makes your hair feel soft and eases frizz drastically. Does not cause your hair to be oily like most leave in products. The smell is great too. It's almost like a cream conditioner in a spray bottle, so make sure to shake before using. I tried a sample of it in one of my beauty boxes and fell in love. The little sample bottle lasted for quite a while also.
Nicky R.
Richmond, VA
I absolutely love this. My hair is really unmanageable when I get done washing it, so this helps me to detangle and defrizz. I love the spray bottle since it keeps your hands clean. It smells great but isn't overwhelming. It's a little pricey but it is effective.
Jillian  S.
I love this hair product so much! I got it from Birchbox and I cannot stop buying it. It smells great and it makes my hair look shiny and smooth. It's a little on the expensive side but well worth the money. I would definitely recommend !
Stacey G.
I love this product. It works extremely well. I dye my hair hot pink and swim all summer long. Keeps color longer makes hair softer and more healthy. I could not live with out this product!!!!❤️
lisa S.
Prattville, AL
The old man loves to ride motor cycles, my hair catches so much grief in the sun and wind. A few spritzes of this and my hair doesn't tangle or dry out.
April M.
Drexel hill, PA
Great product. It helps me to style and keeps my hair soft and playable. My curls look so much better with the help of this stuff.
KaLeia W.
Mount Clemens , MI
It's works. I don't like the way it makes my hair feels after I straighten it. The next day it'll feel better. It does the job
Leepa M.
Bloomington, IL
I love the 12 benefits. It makes my hair more manageable and helps in styling. And it protects from damazing my hair 😍
Annette  B.
Bishop, CA
Good product. Use it on my daughter's hair and she has thick wavy hair. Helps with frizz and detailed when wet.
Debra P.
Forest Lake, MN
I love this stuff! It makes my hair so soft and it smells amazing! I also love that it is spray application.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
How do you like using this? Does it weigh hair down?
Blanca G.
El Paso, TX
I use this treatment before and after I swim most ok if I used this often I mean I almost swim every day ?