BeautyHairHair Products12 Benefits
Instant Healthy Hair Treatment 15 oz

12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment 1.5 oz

by 12 Benefits

Repairs & Prevents Damage

Does any one know where to by this product, I got it as a sample and loved it but unfortunatly I can’t find It anywhere?
I use this treatment before and after I swim most ok if I used this often I mean I almost swim every day ?
How do you like using this? Does it weigh hair down?
Start your review of 12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment 1.5 oz!
Linette S.
12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment 1.5 oz uploaded by Linette S.
12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment 1.5 oz this is non animal testing product, with a anti-aging formula, protects from blow-drying, flat ironing damage, seals color, repairs, improving texture, prevents from split ends, protects from chlorine, wind, sun damage, it smooths, and adds shine to your hair. It has a light fruity smell that I love. I spritz this on my damp hair, before I blow dry leaving my hair so shiny and healthy.❤❤❤
Katie S.
I've only used this this once so far and it was ok. It did make my hair softer but does leave a residue. It makes some very impressive claims but for me doesn't quite live up to all of them. More like half. I do like the color sealing because I dye my hair a lot. I'll probably use this once in a while if I'm going to spend a lot of time in the sun.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
The formula seems to be effective but unfortunately it is a bit too heavy on my hair. I have straight hair and I could see this possibly working better on wavy or frizzy hair. I really like the smell though. Would recommend depending on your hair type.
Emma Perlitta G.
Recieved this sample size 1.5oz / 45mL [product:12-benefits-instant-healthy-hair-treatment-1.5-oz] In my ipsy bag for the month of July 2019. The product in this sample size is enough for several uses to get a good feel and give a good review. The spray nozzle is about the size of a regular size bottle which gives this little product a good evenly dispersed mist. Applying to damp hair and using a wide tooth comb to get every strand of hair, and then allowing hair to dry either, blow dry or air dry, then finishing with styling. This product is softening, moisturizing enough to conceal dry damaged hair and adding shine. I have throw. This product in my pool bag, so after I get out the pool I spray this through out my and I get compliments on how good it smells. It does not weigh hair down and it doesn't coat the hair like a mask, it is more like a leave in conditioner. I have bleached and damaged hair and I would and will be using this daily.
Devi S.
Temple Hills, MD
This is a great hair protector to use before drying. It is incredible I have more than 2 months using it and it is wonderful. It gives hair softness and shine in a great way. I recommend it. 12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment 1.5 oz. #ItsOurParty #Ipsy #GlamBag
Bianca R.
I like this product, it leaves my hair very soft, in addition to protecting it from the heat of the dryer, it does not add fat which is very good, the hair is shiny and very manageable
Josie M.
Hartman, AR
I got this product to test in my Ipsy glam bag. I spray in my hair just before blow drying. It helps my hair feel smooth and not so dead on the ends. Definitely recommend!
Ekaterine B.
New Castle, DE
12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment 1.5 oz uploaded by Ekaterine B.
This product is must have in summer sunny days ☀️ I' am using this before going to swimming pool or Going on the beach. It Smells So good 🌸❤️❤️ Adds my hair shine and softness, moisturizes and repairs ❤️ 12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment 1.5 oz recomended 🙌🏻
Melissa   .
Yakima, WA
1,208 reviews
12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment 1.5 oz uploaded by Melissa   .
I love this stuff a lot and I use this stuff with my super tangled hair it’s a hassle but when I use this stuff it’s like instant detangling and super faster styling in my hair and I hope you use it a lot.
Charli S.
Arlington, TX
I can NOT rave about this stuff enough. My hair has never been healthier using it. It conditions, protects, and helps repair damage to your hair. For summer, it’s great to use before and after a dip in the water. I will continue to use this product!