BY 12 BENEFITS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

This firm yet flexible spray gives hair firm hold and touchable softness. It has a quick dry, heat protecting and humidity resistant formula. It's never sticky and has a light airy scent. Your locks will have full volume and style memory for all day perfection.

Review (1)
Buy on Beauty ...
bâtøøl ..
الدمام, Ksa
This is a good brand honestly I paid like a dollar something for this and it works so amazing it last all freaking day long and this is odd and I'm not going to lie I ran out of setting spray one day and I was in need and I seen where people were using hair spray for setting spray so I decided to use it and omg the gold it had it made my make up look good I ended up crying that night and not even a tiny bit ruined I'm impressed .