111SKIN Women's Cryo Activating Hydra Gel

by 111SKIN

A luxurious but lightweight waterless gel-crème containing lotus extract for ultra-hydration. The formula nourishes intensely by preserving skin's own moisture levels, while protecting against harmful environmental aggressors, leaving it dewy and supple. Retexturing and plumping ingredients work gently to refine, tone, and tighten skin, resulting in a fully revitalised canvas. Active, post-gym glow-in-a-bottle, Cryo Activating Hydra Gel is cryo-fuelled energy for the face. 1.7 fl oz/50ml

111SKIN Women's Cryo Activating Hydra Gel ? What do you think about this, are you recommend me ? / Que opinan de este producto me lo recomiendan?
How does this work compared to other products?
What would your dream voxbox have in it? 111SKIN Women's Cryo Activating Hydra Gel
Start your review of 111SKIN Women's Cryo Activating Hydra Gel!
Roksolana K.
Vienna, VA
111SKIN Women's Cryo Activating Hydra Gel uploaded by Roksolana K.
It has a strong fragrance. Sometimes it makes me think that this is what usually makes products be worth 200 dollars. I am a repeat user and I got it as a part of a beauty box. I would not pay the full price. It is a good moisturizer, it soothes and plumps my skin. Good as a day cream paired with spf, works as a night cream after serums, but I won’t use it in winter, as it is lightweight. The package is not hygienic, but you can take the most out of it and empty it completely. 111SKIN Women's Cryo Activating Hydra Gel
Rachael B.
York, PA
111SKIN Women's Cryo Activating Hydra Gel uploaded by Rachael B.
One of my favorite skin/facial hydrators!!! Not many compare to this one!! I love 111skin’s products. This one is a watery gel like consistency that absorbs so quickly but leaves skin feeling like it’s holding a fountain of water. Skin feels very supple & soft. No scent, just all goodness. Contains lotus root extract for extreme nourishment. Pronalen bio-protect & STAY-50 protects the skin from environmental stressors. This hydrator penetrates many layers of the skin for the hydration we all need but without overwhelming the skin. Even good for those with oily skin. Highly recommend!!
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
111SKIN Women's Cryo Activating Hydra Gel uploaded by Amanda W.
I absolutely love this cryo activating Hydra gel! I've been using an on-and-off for almost a year now and I'm obsessed with everything it has done for my skin. It has a slightly cooling and firming effect and absorbs so well. I use this as a replacement for a moisturizer. I was just looking way too moisturized using this and then a moisturizer on top of it. I will absolutely repurchase this again over and over! 111SKIN Women's Cryo Activating Hydra Gel
Victoria C.
111SKIN Women's Cryo Activating Hydra Gel uploaded by Victoria C.
This product is a highly active gel that works to retexture, plump, protect and balance skin. The base of this product is a soothing combination of Lotus Root and Aloe Vera. ... It harnesses energizing ingredients to refresh dull skin for a glowing and awakened result. The formula has a high percentage of hydrating hyaluronic acid to naturally soften skin while helping it attract and retain moisture. Pro-vitamin B5 is added to give the skin a silky-smooth texture. A moisture booster for all skin types, it's the perfect addition to any skin care regimen really.
Cecilia R.
Jacksonville, FL
111SKIN Women's Cryo Activating Hydra Gel uploaded by Cecilia R.
From smelling pretty to making your face feels refreshed I was not disappointed at all with this product 😍😍😍
Jessica G.
Denver, CO
111SKIN Women's Cryo Activating Hydra Gel uploaded by Jessica G.
I got this in my Ipsy bag . And it’s an ok product I use it in the morning after washing my face. I have oily skin so I don’t use a lot of it . Because it makes my face extra oily especially on hot days.
Lara B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
111SKIN Women's Cryo Activating Hydra Gel uploaded by Lara B.
This is so hydrating and definitely saw and felt a difference in my face. There’s tons of product in just one container and lasts for quite awhile.
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
111SKIN Women's Cryo Activating Hydra Gel uploaded by katelyn L.
111SKIN Women's Cryo Activating Hydra Gel uploaded by katelyn L.
Feels nice on the skin , is a lighter gel moisturizer. Smells floral like gardenia or lily , lol I might be off on the scent , maybe it’s a different flower I’m not sure. Feels very moisturizing and soft after applied, I really Like this stuff
Diana J.
Haughton, LA
111SKIN Women's Cryo Activating Hydra Gel uploaded by Diana J.
I came upon this product again in my Ipsy bag . I have to say I was stoked to try this out . I really like it . The feel is good kinda a sticky feel but not bad . I like to use it after a pool day get back some moisture in my face . This does the job pretty good . Not sure I would run out to replace it when it's empty ., but I'm glad I got to try it out .
Sherry L.
111SKIN Women's Cryo Activating Hydra Gel uploaded by Sherry L.
111SKIN Women's Cryo Activating Hydra Gel was a complete and total waste of money. The packaging is nice, however the lid is easily dinged and dented. The product itself has an intensely strong floral scent. I used it everyday for a few weeks, which resulted in one of the worst breakouts I've ever had in my life. Don't waste your money.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Niki G.
Evanston, IL
il y a 4 mois
Yomayra M. il y a 2 mois
Definitivamente lo recomiendo! Te deja la piel hidratada. Y te dura todo el día. Se nota la diferencia en la piel cuando la aplicas.
C M.
il y a 9 mois
Chris R. il y a 9 mois
Definitely lots of skin care products. Especially scrubs, masks and serums. Acid peels would be awesome too. 😎
Diana G.
Tucson, AZ
il y a 9 mois
Alejandra P. il y a 9 mois
It is a great gel cream that I totally recommend and I think it works for any skin type, it is very good and the results are seen after approximately 2 weeks.