BeautyFaceFacial Skincare111SKIN

111SKIN Vitamin C Brightening Booster

by 111SKIN

VITAMIN C BRIGHTENING BOOSTER
20ml

Now formulated with increased Vitamin C levels, this concentrated treatment targets signs of hyper pigmentation, age spots, and uneven skin tone. The booster utilises actives which are designed to inhibit tyrosinase production, both reducing and preventing discolouration.

More Boosters:
Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Booster
3 Phase Anti Blemish Booster
Space Antioxidant Booster

BENEFITS
Vitamin C brightens the complexion.
Reduces the appearance of hyper-pigmentation and age spots.
Evens skin tone.
Helps to reduce and prevent discolouration.

HOW TO USE
Mix 1-2 drops with moisturiser or apply directly to skin after cleansing. For the best brightening results, use nightly until desired brightening is achieved. Use sunscreen daily.

INGREDIENTS
AQUA / WATER / EAU, CELLULOSE GUM, POLYSORBATE 20, GLYCERIN, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LIQUORICE / REGLISSE) ROOT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT / ABRICOT) KERNEL OIL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, GLUTATHIONE, ACETYL CYSTEINE, DIAMOND POWDER, FRAGRANCE / PARFUM.

PARAFFIN AND SILICONE FREE.

Is it ok to use this product if it's the first time using vitamin c?
Start your review of 111SKIN Vitamin C Brightening Booster!
Katherine  M.
Shady Oak
111SKIN Vitamin C Brightening Booster uploaded by Katherine  M.
111SKIN Vitamin C Brightening Booster is a must have serum!! Every time I use this my face glows, it truly is the bomb 💣 brightening Booster!! This serum exceeded my expectations a little goes a long way. I would consider this product to be reasonably priced and would purchase again 🥰👍
Melissa  B.
Yakima, WA
1,411 reviews
111SKIN Vitamin C Brightening Booster uploaded by Melissa  B.
This stuff is game changer in beauty products it’s definitely the expensive high end products but Lucky enough I received it in my beauty box.
Katelyn  L.
Olympia, WA
111SKIN Vitamin C Brightening Booster uploaded by Katelyn  L.
I enjoy these boosters . This one is almost gone . I like to add a few drops to my serum before I apply . These little bottles are 135$ each! 😳😳😳 it’s crazy , I only get them when boxycharm or ipsy has them for sale . I’m not sure I think they are worth that much . I am always so happy to get any 111skin product though, I really love the pollution defense one and the cryo sports booster 😍 those 2 are my faves . I recently got the anti blemish one though, it smells awful, like a horrible perm and some sort of fragrance that really gets me . I always mix these in with other serums because they are so expensive and that’s what they are , boosters, extra things to can add in to your regular routine . I have a hard time telling if my face is “ brighter “ it’s a word I kind of struggle with . My skin looks pretty great , aged badly because of my past but it looks glowy and nice . Not sure what “ brighter” actually looks like on me. . This particular kind is very watery clear, unscented.
Linda K.
Slingerlands, NY
111SKIN Vitamin C Brightening Booster uploaded by Linda K.
I received this product in my Allure beauty box~ I can’t quite figure out the scent. This can be mixed with a moisturizer or used alone. It does go on nicely and absorbs quickly. The price point is very high. The results are decent ~ I just don’t feel I would be spending this amount on a product. 111SKIN Vitamin C Brightening Booster
Heather J.
LAND O LAKES, FL
111SKIN Vitamin C Brightening Booster uploaded by Heather J.
I received this my Allure beauty box and have been using daily for about a month. There isn't really a scent, which is great, and it absorbs right into my skin. I don't see any negative effects from the product, but it certainly isn't doing anything to make my skin look amazing. In fact, I'm not confident it is really doing anything at all. I don't mind the product, but certainly will not purchase, especially with the high price tag.
Shaye G.
111SKIN Vitamin C Brightening Booster uploaded by Shaye G.
Yes!! If you’re looking for a vitamin c serum to re-texturize your skin and add radiance, this is your find! I was so pleased to find this serum. I use it nightly underneath a moisturizer. I love the way I glow! ☀️ 💋 🌟
Arleen P.
Yakima, WA
111SKIN Vitamin C Brightening Booster uploaded by Arleen P.
I definitely love this brand. You only need a few drops as the formula is so concentrated. It seeps into the skin very quickly so you don’t have to wait to apply your moisturizer. I recommend this to everyone wanting radiant skin.
Lovie C.
Freedom, PA
111SKIN Vitamin C Brightening Booster uploaded by Lovie C.
This 11SKIN Vitamin C was developed by A renowned plastic surgeon in London that combines innovative ingredients with more than 20 years of surgical experience, for clinically rivalled results. Not only does this help treat the signs of existing damage (like fine lines & dark spots) but because it's an antioxidant it also proactively protects skin from environmental stressors. The crystal-clear formula has no discernable smell & it absorbs quickly & easily. I'm rating this by all of the information & reviews I've read. This works to improve dull & lax skin targeting signs of hyperpigmentation & irregular skin tone both helping to reduce and prevent discoloration. The result is brighter skin with inhanced luminosity. I will be incorporating this into my skincare routine soon & if needed I'll update my review with my personal results, tho I'm expecting what's listed!! This can be purchased @ 111skin.com $155 for a 20 ml bottle ⚡ I'm adding a pic of a paper included with this to show in what order to add a booster into your skin care regimen 🌟
Hazalia C.
Fort Lee, VA
111SKIN Vitamin C Brightening Booster uploaded by Hazalia C.
This Vitamin C serum is awesome. It's my first time trying this brand that I received from an allure beauty box. It's a none sticky clear watery texture serum, very moisturized and fast-absorbing. I feel great using this serum, even though I haven't seen any brightening effects yet.
Lori M.
111SKIN Vitamin C Brightening Booster uploaded by Lori M.
I really don't like to use serum cause my face is oily I just feel like it would make it more oily. But I started using this 111Skin Vitamin C Brightening Booster for a little over 2weeks and I'm loving it. Not only am I getting my vitamin C but my face looks brighter and my dark spots are fading. My face doesnt get oily either with this so I'm glad for that
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Tiffany A. il y a un an
If you get it from 111skin directly it might be good. There have been rumors about 111skin selling their license so brands like Ipsy can use its likeness and reproduce cheaply in China...
Natalie L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Lauren W.
Columbia, SC
Cindy Nathali H. il y a un an
Este producto a mí me llegó en mi cajita de boxycharm y apenas lo incluí en mi skin care y la verdad es que me a gustado mucho, mi piel es muy sensible y este lo eh tolerado bastante bien
Luci G.
Middletown, CT
Cristin C. il y a un an
Not at all. There are much cheaper Vitamin C products that are equal to or better than this one.
Toni B.