BY 0

111SKIN Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Sheet Mask-Beauty see more...

Stacy S.
2004 reviews
I received this product in a beauty bag. i loved it. it was so easy to use and made my face feel so soft and clean. i would buy this again.
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
Made my skin itchy. I don't usually expect a lot of results from a sheet mask, but this one wasn't even a pleasurable experience.
Chloe L.
Great product! It makes your skin feel so fresh and soft and gives it a glowing feel!
Meghan M.
Allentown, PA
This face mask is amazing and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I had never heard of this brand until I got it in my Ipsy Glam Bag.
roxanne r.
Palmerston, ON
Love this mask. The gel like mask, for me, was easy to apply and stayed put even while standing. After laying down it did slide and when I went to adjust it, it ripped a bit. After the 20 minutes my face felt tighter and was left with a bit of a filmy feel to my face. Overall a great mask with some downsides.
Steffi R.
Doral
I got this in my May Ipsy bag and left it on my skin for 20 minutes as directed. The mask is gel like and the texture is better than any mask I have ever tried. The smell was amazing and it did moisturize and brighten my skin. I felt very relax when I had it on my face but the mask was big and kept going on my lips. I love the fact that it is paraben and sulfate free. Was it a good mask? Yes. Will I purchase? No I will not purchase because which it did hydrate my skin the price for one mask is ridiculous
Katie H.
Moncton
This is the most luxurious sheet mask I’ve ever used in my life! I’m literally love this mask, the hydrogel is soaked with essence and the scent is a divine rose scent. I got it in an Ipsy bag and if it wasn’t so expensive I would be rushing out to buy it. It’s an amazing treat though!
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
This is a different mask than I'm use too. Its silky soft and gel like. Easy to use and stays in place. It was a bit too big but overall an amzing mask. My face feels so soft and really does brighten your skin.
Annelisse g.
Me encanta esta marca, sus productos para la cara son muy buenos y eficientes. Está máscara funciona muy bien, se siente muy bien y bien brillante
rose F.
Montréal, QC
This mask is very different it made my face cold .It is first time i use it .It is very wet when i opened the package.