BY 0

111SKIN Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Sheet Mask-Beauty see more...

Rashonda S.
Raleigh, NC
I didn’t like this gel mask. It was really hard to work with. It also tears really easily. It’s so slippery and slimy. Any benefit that a gel mask has (as compared to a fiber mask) is lost on the fact that the gel is so annoying.
April N.
I received this in an Ipsy bag of mine and was extremely excited to try it out. Upon opening it, I noticed it was highly fragranced and more of a gel consistency. While I liked the gel consistency, I didn’t care for the fragrance in it. After I applied it, I felt a little burning and tingling sensation that seemed to stop after a few minutes. The mask itself feels cooling — but it is huge and it kept sliding around on my face, which made it uncomfortable to wear, even for only the 10 minutes that it had said in the directions.
Alisha C.
111SKIN Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Sheet Mask
This rose gold brightening facial treatment mask is out of this world. I got this facial mask through IPSY. There on the higher price but I recommend purchasing one if you like facial mask!
Mary K.
New Brighton, MN
I received this from Ipsy and it was by far the most luxe face mask I've ever used! I loved the rose gold and the gel feel of the mask (versus paper). My reason for not giving 5 stars is that while I loved the experience, I didn't notice any spectacular difference in my skin. Considering the hefty price tag, I would likely not repurchase but it was fun to use!
amber n.
I have a love hate relationship with this product.. CONS: 1. incredibly expensive 2. The mask itself does not want to stay on you have to lay down! 3. The mask will rip if you adjust it! Pros: 1. Smells good 2. Does not cause irritation on me 3. Incredibly beautiful glowing radiant skin that almost makes the cons worth it.
Lauren T.
Painesville, OH
This mask felt funny at first when I put it on. Kind of a rubbery feel versus the more cloth like sheet masks I’m used to. However, after a min a nice cooling effect made wearing the mask feel very pleasant. The overall feel afterwards was fresh and moisturized. This is pricey, but I would buy it to use before a special occasion.
alecia S.
Oxford , AL
I received this in my May Ipsy bag and was really excited to try it. The mask made my skin feel soft and made my skin look great. The mask was really big and wouldn’t stay in place. It also had a sting, tingling sensation that I didn’t care for. The results were good, but I wouldn’t pay the price for another one.
Stacy S.
1941 reviews
I received this product in a beauty bag. i loved it. it was so easy to use and made my face feel so soft and clean. i would buy this again.
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
Made my skin itchy. I don't usually expect a lot of results from a sheet mask, but this one wasn't even a pleasurable experience.
Chloe L.
Great product! It makes your skin feel so fresh and soft and gives it a glowing feel!