BY 0

111SKIN Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Sheet Mask-Beauty see more...

Ker K.
111SKIN Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Sheet Mask estoy amando este facial Treatment de oro rosa de 111SKIN ya que aumenta tu cutis para un brillo más radiante y saludable. Gracias a que tiene una combinación de extracto de raíz de regaliz, aminoácidos de seda y vitamina E, este facial hidratante reduce fácil y eficazmente los poros dilatados
Allison P.
BETHLEHEM, PA
Received this in my ipsy bag and didn't realize how fancy of a face mask this actually is until I used it. It is soaked with product that is a bit sticky so be careful if you don't want a mess. It also didn't conform to my face very well but I made it work the best I could. Besides that the mask itself was wonderful! I could feel it working on my face, it felt soothing and a bit tingly at the same time. I left it on for 20 minutes and afterwards my face felt soft and had a nice glow to it. Such a good product highly recommend you won't be disappointed!
Connor K.
Chapmansboro , TN
I literally just got done using this mask and I didn’t know it was soooo fancy! It was extremely messy which I figured it would be. I honestly loved the fragrance! It was cooling and relaxing! I left it on for the recommended time and my whole face became numb. It was the weirdest feeling. But my whole face is so firm and tight!y skin feels like heaven! I love this mask!!!
Kimberly K.
Carlisle, PA
This mask is awful. First of all the scent is so overwhelming i could barely stand to keep the mask on. It's a perfume rose scent not a natural essence type of scent. I have sensitive skin so I'm really hoping I'm not going to break out from this tomorrow. My skin felt so incredibly sticky afterwards it was gross. It really just did nothing for my skin. The packaging was nice but that's about it. If you want a rose face mask get the Tonymoly one its way better.
Vilma V.
I received this product in my May Ipsy glam bag.

"Infused with 24K gold and Rosa Damascus extract, which are fab for upping your hydration and radiance game.Fact: It was developed by a renowned cosmetic surgeon to help his patient’s skin heal after surgery" (from the Ipsy site).
This deep moisturizing sheet mask works well with sensitive skin. My skin felt refreshed, with improved tone and texture. This product is sensory issues friendly. Just my friendly opinion.
Jessica J.
Athens
I received this product in my Ipsy May bag and I have to say that I absolutely love it. Although it was a little tough getting it on because it was my first time trying a sheet mask it was still refreshing. It left my skin feeling soft and actually did what it was intended to do. It brighten my face and even out my skin tone and texture.
Michelle I.
California
Received this from my Ipsy bag. When I first opened this up, it was very rich in liquid, which I like. The mask is jelly-like and a pretty rose gold color with tiny specks of shimmer. It feels cold at first, then I start to feel a little bit of tingling and warmth. It smells really good like a fresh, flowery scent. Afterwards, I just pat the remaining of product on my face as directed and my face felt really plumped and moisturized!
April N.
Forest Lake
I was super excited to try this because upon opening it, it didn’t feel like anything that I have ever tried. It actually felt luxurious and comfortable to wear, unlike traditional sheet masks that I have tried. I noticed that the smell of it was more fragrances than a lot of alternatives that I have tried, which worried me quite a bit because my skin is very sensitive.
When I put it on, it was comfortable, almost cooling feeling and it felt relaxing. However, it was way too big for my face which made it slip and slide around and the nose piece would end up on my mouth and the rest of the mask would fall right off my face. The sides of the mask didn’t stay down and were constantly sliding as well.

After taking it off, my face feels a bit tingly and a little irritated, but feels a little more soft to the touch.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
111SKIN Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Sheet Mask first the packaging and the mask its self is beautiful. I love rose gold. But this hydrogel mask worked well for me. It left my skin very moisturized. Though expensive it's great to buy for those seldom spa days us women need sometimes
Andrea M.
Yadkinville, NC
Received this is an Ipsy bag. Really enjoyed it. I find sheet masks to be messy and this one wasn't any different in terms of messy. I did love the feel of it on my face and it smells quite pleasant, although I was a little concerned about the fragrance with my dry skin. The fact that it's not like your typical sheet masks was both a positive and negative for me. I loved the gel feel on the face more than sheets, so it was worth the work to get it out of the packaging which can be a struggle since you need to do it with care to not damage the mask. I would buy this again.