Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask Sheets111SKIN
Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Sheet Mask

111SKIN Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Sheet Mask

by 111SKIN

111SKIN Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Sheet Mask-Beauty

Start your review of 111SKIN Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Sheet Mask!
Svetlana F.
Los Angeles, CA
111SKIN Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Sheet Mask uploaded by Svetlana F.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This mask is different than other masks I’ve used. The packaging is nice, though seems excessive because of how much plastic is used to keep the mask folded and kept from sticking to itself (which I understand). The mask is very thick and has a gel/silicone like feeling to it. The product itself is nice, the formula is soothing and very very hydrating. It has a bit of a strong scent, it’s not a bad smell, but it there is one there. My skin felt really hydrated after removing the mask and the entire next day my skin felt great from the treatment. I have combination skin that’s a little on the dry side lately, so this was a nice little pick me up for my skin.
Christy B.
Robbins, NC
111SKIN Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Sheet Mask uploaded by Christy B.
I am so in love with 111skin products and this mask does not disappoint. It is so relaxing to use these masks after a hard day with so much stress showing in my skin. Provides a beautiful glow and moisturizes so well!
Carey Y.
Fallston, MD
111SKIN Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Sheet Mask uploaded by Carey Y.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Cushioning, rose gold , thick ,beautiful layer of a mask! This mask does not slide or drip. It is not paper thin like most sheet mask out there. This a by far the best sheet mask I have ever used.
Nestani C.
Bethesda, MD
111SKIN Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Sheet Mask uploaded by Nestani C.
I really enjoyed using this product,it made my skin look glowing and brighter. My only concern is the price. If it costed little less- I would love to buy it more often.
Chelsie G.
Concord, NC
111SKIN Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Sheet Mask uploaded by Chelsie G.
I loved trying this mask because I heard a lot of good things about this mask. Omg I am living for the glow this mask gave my skin. The only thing I didn’t like was the smell because it was too strong for me. Also after I took the mask off my skin felt really soft and glowy.
Katie R.
111SKIN Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Sheet Mask uploaded by Katie R.
111SKIN Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Sheet Mask uploaded by Katie R.
So I did notice some results. It is very expensive tho so I expected alot. I liked the fit of the mask( 2parts) felt like it stuck right in there in such a good way. Liked the radiance boost that it gave. Need to use often so hard to measure full results on just 2 boxes ( 10 total. 5 masks in a box) . was difficult to maneuver out of packaging tho!
Tiffany J.
Union, SC
111SKIN Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Sheet Mask uploaded by Tiffany J.
The advanced structure of the 111skin hydrogen mask enhances absorption of moisture to create a protective barrier that keeps skin perfectly hydrated.The hydrogen mask, in combination with 24k gold and damask rose extracts works powerfully to brighten,firm and upgrade moisture levels
Ashley S.
St Petersburg, FL
111SKIN Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Sheet Mask uploaded by Ashley S.
As with all disposable face masks, this looks ridiculous. Unlike other disposable face masks, this one is made out of a hydrogel instead of a flimsy paper mask. Between the hydrogel, the light floral scent and the serum, this truly feels like a luxe product. That being said, I would prefer to spend my money on luxe products that will see more than one use. I received this in a Boxycharm box, and I do enjoy it. But it's just not worth the money for me.
Aly H.
Powell, WY
111SKIN Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Sheet Mask uploaded by Aly H.
I love these masks! They certainly don’t make me look sexy in the moment ! 🤣 but after a facial steam from my Vanity planet Aira + this mask, my skin just soaks in all that goodness! Fountain of Youth here i come! 🤩 111SKIN Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Sheet Mask
Krista C.
Blaine, WA
111SKIN Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Sheet Mask uploaded by Krista C.
This is such a luxe face mask but it literally leaves me so glowing! It has tiny gold flecks that stay on the skin after and I thought I wouldn’t like that but they’re so pretty and make the skin look amazing! Love to use these before a special night out
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sherri S.
Faribault, MN
il y a 7 mois
111SKIN Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Sheet Mask ?Does anyone else love using these as much as I do?
Megan B. il y a 7 mois
Ryan M.
Drummond, OK
il y a 9 mois
Sandra M. il y a 8 mois
I tried this on clean skin after using an essense/toner. My skin is normal to dry. I was very nourishing. I removed mask and left serum on my face for about 4 hrs for a nap, then took a shower. My face texture looks amazing and really radiant. I cant wait to use again.