111skin Pollution Defense Defence Booster Serum 20ml / 068oz Full Size Bnib

111skin Pollution Defense Defence Booster Serum 20ml / 0.68oz Full Size Bnib

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 111skin Pollution Defense Defence Booster Serum 20ml / 0.68oz Full Size Bnib!
How would you rate this product?
Madison, WI
111skin Pollution Defense Defence Booster Serum 20ml / 0.68oz Full Size Bnib uploaded by Brenda L.
I wasn’t super impressed with this product. It feels sticky and I don’t see a difference after using it for 3-4 weeks. I won’t buy again. I didn’t feel hydrated but it also didn’t leave an negative effects on my face either. I have used other serums that work way better than this for way less (the ordinary, Sunday Riley, farmacy, Elemis,kypris).
Toms River, NJ
111skin Pollution Defense Defence Booster Serum 20ml / 0.68oz Full Size Bnib uploaded by Jessica O.
Being completely honest I really did not like this serum at all. The packaging and bottle itself is super nice but that’s all that I liked about this. Everyone’s skin is different & some stuff works better for others but for me this was not it. I have combination skin that at times can get super oily. I used this for 2 days in my skin routine & found my face to be extremely oily. I didn’t put the two together until I saw a video on YouTube someone did that had the same issue. She put it on an oil blotting pad and it was absolutely disgusting the amount of oil that was left after 6 hours. Definitely don’t recommend this if you have even a semi oily face. Super disappointed especially for the price.
Miami
111skin Pollution Defense Defence Booster Serum 20ml / 0.68oz Full Size Bnib uploaded by Emily K.
Giving this a 2 star just because there’s nothing really wrong with it, I just don’t notice a difference in my skin. I’m not exactly sure what it’s supposed to be doing. The smell is awful and is sticky. If someone can let me know what results I’m supposed to be looking for because it didn’t give me negative nor positive results, just felt kinda pointless.
Murfreesboro, TN
This stuff is amazing! I received it in one of my boxes and i use it just about every day! I put a few drops in with my moisture and it makes my face so soft!
Pittsburgh, PA
111skin Pollution Defense Defence Booster Serum 20ml / 0.68oz Full Size Bnib uploaded by erica B.
A pleasant surprise in my Fall Fab Fit Fun box. I received this a few months ago in my Fabfitfun box and I instantly added it to an everyday essential in my skincare routine. A few drops mixed in with my favorite daytime moisutrizer and my skin honestly feels like a baby's bum. It claims to protect from the pollutants of our environment. Not sure if it actually does, but honestly if my skin feels this great using it, I will stand by their claims!
111 Skin has provides us with a daytime booster that shields your skin from harmful blue light pollution with peptides and antioxidants. If you sit in front of a digital screen this product is for you. I mix a few drops in my moisturizer in the morning. I love how well it blends with my moisturizer.
Cincinnati, OH
I LOVE this. I live in the city and there is a lot of pollution in the air which can cause premature aging acne etc. this is really helps to block that. I noticed how brighter my skin looked as well. I’m on my 3rd bottle. It is a little pricey but worth it in my opinion. Also works great as a primer given it is very tacky!
Brooklyn, NY
111skin Pollution Defense Defence Booster Serum 20ml / 0.68oz Full Size Bnib uploaded by Lizi G.
It feels very good on the skin. Feels moisturizing and refreshing. Worth a try, would be interesting what would be an alternative for this
Glen Ridge, NJ
111skin Pollution Defense Defence Booster Serum 20ml / 0.68oz Full Size Bnib uploaded by Eduarda F.
This serum in addition to protecting against damage from pollution, leaves my skin super soft. I use it every day mixed with my sunscreen. It's worth the investment. [product:111skin-pollution-defense-defence-booster-serum-20ml-/-068oz-full-size-bnib]
Marietta, GA
111skin Pollution Defense Defence Booster Serum 20ml / 0.68oz Full Size Bnib uploaded by Bianca S.
A mi en lo personal no me gustaban los serums para nada pero llevo usando este hace algunas semanas y me encanta como me deja la piel súper hermosa

Looking for your answer?