Skin CareFacial SkincareFace Serums0
111SKIN Celestial Black Diamond Serum-Colorless

111SKIN Celestial Black Diamond Serum-Colorless

by 0

This highly concentrated serum brightens the complexion and repairs fine lines and wrinkles. Paraben, paraffin, silicone and sulphate free. 30 ml / 1 oz

I bought the Fenty foundation, is anyone else having a problem with it being to dry ? I put my reg primer and still doesn’t blend well? Please helppp!! Xo Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation
Start your review of 111SKIN Celestial Black Diamond Serum-Colorless!
Sarah B.
Mcchord Afb, WA
111SKIN Celestial Black Diamond Serum-Colorless uploaded by Sarah B.
I started using this on my eyes for hydration for my off days from my retinol eye serum. I really like it! It has a nice cooling effect and doesn’t clog up my pores around my eyes. Only draw back is the price, but...sometimes you have to spend a little to get a lot back in return. #loveyourskin #skincare #agingskin #111skin #facecarejunkie 111SKIN Celestial Black Diamond Serum-Colorless
Heather G.
Jackson, MI
111SKIN Celestial Black Diamond Serum-Colorless uploaded by Heather G.
After receiving this in a subscription box I fell in love with it. The product is fantastic. I don’t have deep wrinkles but find it to be firming.
Josie B.
Oak Ridge, TN
It is awesome!! It may be a little pricey but you can see the affects of the areas almost immediately with deep creased lines around nose, mouth and crow's feet. However I also find it affective in forehead line Reduction as well!! Beautifully packaged 📦❤and comes with an attached metal applicator angel so pretty 😍
Nicole S.
Toledo, OH
I recieved a sample of this from 111skin amd I'm in love. It's so lightweight but super hydrating and moisturizing, it leaves my skin soft and plump.
Epsita H.
Astoria, NY
Oh Kay real talk I got this as a gift from my Barney’s(RIP) beauty associate for being a loyal customer. I have been rationing this since he gave this to me in June and it is ridiculous. You know how they say something so expensive isn’t worth it since you can just get a procedure done? Well my skin has never been so smooth, plump, glowy, clear in my life until I started using this (and the related black diamond face cream that he also gave me as a gift). Considering there’s no way I can afford to buy this on my own, I am blessed to have people in my life who gift me things like this!
Selina Z.
North York, ON
111SKIN Celestial Black Diamond Serum-Colorless uploaded by Selina Z.
I love this product. I know it isnt budget friendly but it works. I have been putting it on my fine lines around my eyes and laugh lines. I have noticed a difference in my face since I have been using it. If you have a chance get a tester you only need a pea size. If you can get a hold of a tester it will last forever or at least time enough for you to see a difference.... 😘
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Selina Z.
North York, ON
il y a 4 mois
Nuhat Y. il y a 4 mois
I honestly have the same issue. I feel like this foundation is more for people with oily skin. I think the other foundation from her line would be better.