BY 110OVBRSH10 #41 in Makeup Brush Sets

Are you about sick and tired of those cosmetic applicators that are difficult to hold in your and hard to use while applying your makeup? Well, guess what. You're in luck. It's finally time to toss out all of those old, ineffective makeup brushes you have lying at the bottom of your stash and get yourself one of this 20 piece cosmetic brush kits by Pro Balance! Our makeup brushes are the preferred choice among professional makeup artists and everyday girls for a number of reasons. For starters, the synthetic hair fibers fitted onto each brush applicator are NON-TOXIC, GENTLE, and SAFE. The ergonomic handle of each makeup tool is easily BENDABLE, which means you can adjust the heaviness of your application and technique as needed. Featuring a unique TOOTHBRUSH-STYLE DESIGN & OVAL SHAPE, these cosmetic brushes are key to contouring and highlighting your blank canvas to perfection. Each one of these toothbrush makeup brush sets includes a total of 10 PIECES. You will receive total 20 PIECES, two of each of the following: Powder Brush Blush Brush Large Foundation Brush Small Foundation Brush Crease Brush Concealer Brush Large Eyeshadow Brush Small Eyeshadow Brush Tapered Blending Brush Flat Blending Brush Use just a couple of these cosmetic brushes to create a slightly contoured effect or use them all to build looks that are truly worthy of being photographed for the latest magazine spread! Whether you are trying to follow an online makeup tutorial, perfect your everyday looks or get ready for a special event, these soft makeup brushes will have you looking your absolute best. These makeup brush kits also make a wonderful GIFT IDEA for the beauty enthusiast, teenage girl, makeup artist or cosmetology school graduate in your life! Well, what are you waiting for? Click 'Add to Cart' to order your own 20 Piece Synthetic Makeup Brush Set by Pro Balance today!

• I'm overdue for new make-up brushes and I've been seeing ...3 Answers
  • How to use this brushes?1 Answers
  • Do this really work that good that every make up artist u...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Luso R.
Glendale, CA
One of my fav brush sets i have.. the big foundation and blush and concealer brush are my favorite. It has dense soft bristles so u get a flawless airbrush finish that blends beautifully.. ever since i tryed this with my cream products i dont use anything else it became my holy grail foundation brush... everyone has to try for that flawless finish.. the Spoon like brush is easy to hold and fits in every corner of ur face
Nava S.
Granger, IN
I love these brushes! I've heard a lot of different options but these brushes work great for me. I love how it kind of resembles a toothbrush so you're really able to blend in the foundation well. The shape of the brush really allows you to get in the small creases. I also love the different sizes that are available- Great brush set.
MaryGrace W.
This is my favorite set of brushes! I was never a fan of beauty blenders because of how long it took to blend things out. In just less than a minute your foundation will be blended with these brushes. They are super soft and I use them everyday. It never leaves it streaky and looks flawless.
Kayden L.
Glenpool , OK
I love how many different sizes they have. It’s easy to apply makeup and actually get it by your eyes and not have a spot that’s a different color. However it is so hard to clean the brushes. The makeup gets stuck in the middle and at the bottom and it’s so hard to get all the makeup out. Other than that they are great brushes and helps smooth out your makeup and get it all over your face. I do recommend other people buying them but it’s also hard to clean then and actually get ALL the makeup out of the brushes.
Perla C.
Panorama City
These brushes are so amazing and they’re so simple to use. I use them almost every time when I do my makeup like a full face. The prince is really good for the set and these brushes don’t shed one bit
Kalina K.
Lewisville, TX
I've been loving these foundation brushes!! It blends your foundation evenly and leaves your skin looking flawless. It's easy to clean and it's small hairs are soft and won't soak up product when blending. You can purchase it at ulta or any drug store. It's worth the price and it comes in different sizes to fit your specific need. Perfect stocking stuffer.
Jessica F.
Carmel, IN
I love these brushes! The sizes make it so easy to git any crevice of your face like around your nose and under eyes. They last forever and work with cream, gel, and powder. The only problem I have found it that after cleaning them, they tend to take more time than usual to dry out.
Ashlee H.
Dang!!!! I fell in love with these brushes the first second I saw them. These brushes left me a clean smoothe cover and the shape of the brushes are outstanding. I could not stop playing with them
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
At first I️ thought these would be a little bit of a pain in the butt, seeing as how I had heard so many mixed reviews on them. Once I️ tried them I fell in love with how well they blended my makeup! They would make a great gift this Christmas! I️ absolutely love them!
Josie O.
28206 Fernando East, Rio Hondo, Tx
My skin is very sensitive to brushes and these brushes feel like a feather!!! Light and smooth...It actually blends very well and makes me look like i don't even have makeup on!!!It is so amazing!!!I am planning to but on for my sister because she loves my brushes !!!!!
Yunie N.
Valrico , FL
Is this worth it? Are there no affordable dupes?
ahlem b.
Have you got Foxbox before?
Yesenia M.
Minneapolis, MN
The Artis brushes are super expensive so I would like to know, What are other brand oval brushes that work just as great as the Artis brushes?
Alessandra B.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I'm overdue for new make-up brushes and I've been seeing these oval brushes all over Instagram. Is it worth investing in them? I can't afford the Artis brushes but does the concept of the oval brushes really work?
Kimberly I.
W Frankfort, IL
If your are not able to afford Artis Oval Brushes, what is the next best brand of oval type brushes?