BY 110OVBRSH10 #20 in Makeup Brush Sets

Are you about sick and tired of those cosmetic applicators that are difficult to hold in your and hard to use while applying your makeup? Well, guess what. You're in luck. It's finally time to toss out all of those old, ineffective makeup brushes you have lying at the bottom of your stash and get yourself one of this 20 piece cosmetic brush kits by Pro Balance! Our makeup brushes are the preferred choice among professional makeup artists and everyday girls for a number of reasons. For starters, the synthetic hair fibers fitted onto each brush applicator are NON-TOXIC, GENTLE, and SAFE. The ergonomic handle of each makeup tool is easily BENDABLE, which means you can adjust the heaviness of your application and technique as needed. Featuring a unique TOOTHBRUSH-STYLE DESIGN & OVAL SHAPE, these cosmetic brushes are key to contouring and highlighting your blank canvas to perfection. Each one of these toothbrush makeup brush sets includes a total of 10 PIECES. You will receive total 20 PIECES, two of each of the following: Powder Brush Blush Brush Large Foundation Brush Small Foundation Brush Crease Brush Concealer Brush Large Eyeshadow Brush Small Eyeshadow Brush Tapered Blending Brush Flat Blending Brush Use just a couple of these cosmetic brushes to create a slightly contoured effect or use them all to build looks that are truly worthy of being photographed for the latest magazine spread! Whether you are trying to follow an online makeup tutorial, perfect your everyday looks or get ready for a special event, these soft makeup brushes will have you looking your absolute best. These makeup brush kits also make a wonderful GIFT IDEA for the beauty enthusiast, teenage girl, makeup artist or cosmetology school graduate in your life! Well, what are you waiting for? Click 'Add to Cart' to order your own 20 Piece Synthetic Makeup Brush Set by Pro Balance today!

• I'm overdue for new make-up brushes and I've been seeing these ov...2 Answers
  • Are they worth the price?2 Answers
  • I like those brushes but there so expensive and I looked every wh...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kalina K.
Lewisville, TX
I've been loving these foundation brushes!! It blends your foundation evenly and leaves your skin looking flawless. It's easy to clean and it's small hairs are soft and won't soak up product when blending. You can purchase it at ulta or any drug store. It's worth the price and it comes in different sizes to fit your specific need. Perfect stocking stuffer.
Heather S.
Muncie, IN
I love this kit and will be buying another one to have more. I bought this product on amazon/online once i seen videos of some of my friends using them online.so soft brushes and gentle.easy to guide and has.tiny to bigs sizes. Love love this kit
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
At first I️ thought these would be a little bit of a pain in the butt, seeing as how I had heard so many mixed reviews on them. Once I️ tried them I fell in love with how well they blended my makeup! They would make a great gift this Christmas! I️ absolutely love them!
Sara J.
Pontotoc, MS
I absolutely love these brushes. They have so many sizes which are great. It blends the makeup so evenly across your face. They are super affordable. I got mine on the wish app. I'm definitely going to get some more
Alyssa N.
Pine Hill Nj
I love these brushes! The bristles are so soft and I love how they come in many different sizes. They apply my makeup so well to the point where my skin looks flawless. I recommend this product to other people
Skye T.
After seeing these everywhere, I was sent a set to try out and review on my beauty page, Skye Turner's Beauty with a Beat.
I was SO excited to try them.
Well... as soon as they came in, I washed my face so I could test them out.
I HATED them. Literally hated.
The bristles were harsh on my face. They were awkward to maneuver. Bristles fell out of the brushes and stuck to my face. My makeup was so streaky.
I literally hated them.
I tried them one other time and felt exactly the same.
I'll stick with my normal brushes.
Giant thumbs down and definitely not worth the hype.
Nicole
I love these brushes! Who knew they could get better? They are so soft, and make makeup applications breeze. I prefer using just my foundation and concealed brush, some times my nose blending brush for contour. Definitely would like to purchase in purple, but these are every thing to me! They don't seem to hold a lot of product either.
Meghan Q.
Indiana, PA
These brushes are the best brushes I have ever used. I use them every day and would not go back to any other brush. I have very oily skin and they work perfect. They are definitely worth the money. I'm very satisfied with my purchase and would definitely buy them again!
Theresa R.
Howard Beach, NY
Both the brushes and the price point is amazing! I love how easily I can achieve a flawless complexion with these stunning bushes. They are also super easy to clean! I totally recommend this to makeup lovers looking for a solid brush set, without breaking the bank.
Lydia B.
These brushes are known as they dupes. And they work just fine. Now I'm not gonna lie there is a difference. The original are easier to blend out but if you can't afford it, then I totally understand. I bought the whole dupe set and I'm just as happy. I suggest this product.
Yunie N.
Valrico , FL
Is this worth it? Are there no affordable dupes?
Yesenia M.
Minneapolis, MN
The Artis brushes are super expensive so I would like to know, What are other brand oval brushes that work just as great as the Artis brushes?
ahlem b.
Have you got Foxbox before?
Kimberly i.
West Frankfort, IL
If your are not able what is the next best brand of oval type brushes?
Kimberly i.
West Frankfort, IL
If your are not able to afford Artis Oval Brushes, what is the next best brand of oval type brushes?