BY STARBUCKS #11 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Marketing Information: VIA Ready Brew Colombia Coffee delivers a medium-roasted, well-balanced cup of instant coffee that you can enjoy anywhere. Simply open the single-serve packet, mix with hot water, let coffee brew for 10 seconds and stir.... see more...

Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I'm not a huge fan of instant coffee or darker roasts, but when I ran out of coffee and asked my neighbor for some, these were all she had. I was HOOKED!!!!! I've tried so many different instant coffees and they ALL tasted so fake and gross. These vias are amazing!!!! Especially the Colombian roast, which is funny because I usually can't stand the darker roasts, but I would definitely recommend these!!!!! They are a little more pricey but you can get awesome deals on them if you buy them at Costco or same club. Overall though, Great taste,so quick and easy and I love them!!
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
My classmate recommended this to me since I am a frequent coffee drinker! I literally drink coffee everyday, actually lol! I just started school and saving money is such a luxury for me. I am a fan of instant coffee when I'm on the go. I picked up the vanilla latte flavor at Target and believe it was almost 7-8 dollars for 5 packs. The pricepoint is pretty high for the amount you're receiving. 5 packs? No thanks, I'll stick to my 30 pack of Nescafe instant coffee that costs only $10. However, the amount of coffee in each pack is A LOT. I feel you can heat up 12oz of water without it being too diluted. The flavor was decent. Least to say... this was NOT my cup of coffee!
Nikki H.
These little packets are life savers! I’m on the go a lot, and these are a must for the traveling life. I have bought them at Starbucks, online, and at grocery stores. As I have come to expect from Starbucks, these little packets have a lot of strength to them. When I need a quick energy boost, I use the whole tube in my travel mug. For those days I want a little less strength to my coffee (or when I want to make the precious packets stretch out just a little), I use half and it’s just right. Whenever I see a deal on these, I stock up to make sure I always have a few on hand!
Jenny K.
Stony Brook, NY
Love keeping this in my camping/travelling equipment. Tastes great, but it loses a star for price. I don't think it tastes THAT much better than your standard nescafe or fogler's instant mixes, at least not enough to be worth the Starbucks brand markup. Packaging is very convenient however, convincing me to buy limited quantities for those occasions when i just wanna have one handy in my bag or luggage.
Barbara M.
Alexandria
It is a good pick me up brew.  I have used several times as an alternative to brewed coffee.  For an instant coffee it has a good flavor.  It is quick and easy to make an does save time.  It is affordable and I have several in my desk at work.  I probably would purchase again.
Beverly N.
Starbucks VIA is a tasty coffee that's so easy to make.  It's a bit pricey, but I like to use it as a treat to make it last longer.  If you're looking for  a rich coffee, this is for you!  It's nice to have on hand for guests and holidays, when there are more people in my house.
Ashlee P.
Starbucks via Colombian is the best on the go coffee that will keep you Buzzin for hours at a time. It has great flavor is super convenient and relatively affordable especially when compared with other Starbucks drinks I recommend this to all my classmates especially during finals week
Rashonda S.
Raleigh, NC
Starbucks did a great job with Via. It’s not made of coffee crystals, it’s 100% micro-ground high quality coffee beans. It will dissolve in just about anything, including ice water (for an iced coffee), cold milk, frosting (for coffee flavored desserts!!) I’ve baked with it (cakes, brownies!) Taken it to music festivals (just dump a packet into a bottle of water and chug it and go back to dancing). I even drunkenly put a packet into a beer on New Years Eve to stay awake. That did not taste very good. It would probably taste great in a stout or porter though!
Sean P.
San Diego
Great way to have an instant cup of coffee. Europe has had plenty of insta coffee options so I'm glad to see the US coming along. I stole one of these from a friend and eventually had to buy my own. Great for a quick cup of joe and much easier than brewing a single cup.
Vivian C.
Fullerton, CA
These are delicious and extremely convienent if you are on the go. Each packet is good for one 8oz cup. All you need to do is add water, creamer and sugar and ooh la! your coffee is ready. The only issue the cost... these starbucks via ready brew are kind of pricey.