11-Piece Cookware Set, Gray

by Circulon

##JSENCODE[ Smarten up the kitchen with the fresh solution for cooking performance and dishwasher safe convenience, using the efficient, impactful  Circulon® Momentum™  Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11-Piece Cookware Set. Circulon® Momentum™  is specifically engineered with superior nonstick technology and time- and energy-saving dishwasher safe convenience. The efficiency begins with heavy-gauge hard-anodized cookware construction, providing balanced heating for every cooking technique from boiling water for a quick weekend meal for the kids to slowly simmering a succulent, single-pot stew. The patented TOTAL® Nonstick System on the pan interiors features top-quality PFOA-free metal utensil safe nonstick on raised circles that reduce kitchen utensil abrasion to enhance the nonstick's durability. From the saucepans to skillets, covered sauté to stockpot, every cookware piece features this unique nonstick surface, delivering effortless food release with resistance to scratching, staining, and chipping. In addition, Momentum™ cookware is dishwasher safe for the ultimate in convenient cleanup. Stainless steel and silicone handles provide comfortable, confident handhold, and are dual-riveted for added support. Shatter-resistant glass lids on the covered pieces allow cooking to be monitored while sealing in heat and moisture. Oven safe to 400°F and compatible with all stovetops except induction, Circulon® Momentum™ Hard-Anodized cookware includes a Hassle-Free Lifetime Guarantee. Shift into the next level of kitchen convenience while enjoying delicious and healthy cooking, with the versatile and proficient dishwasher-safe Circulon® Momentum™ Aluminum Nonstick 11-Piece Cookware Set. ]##

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 11-Piece Cookware Set, Gray!
How would you rate this product?
Larisa P.
Parma, OH
11-Piece Cookware Set, Gray uploaded by Larisa P.
I love this brand! We do a lot of cooking in our house and when I was getting married my sisters recommended me this cookware set. For a set this size it was slightly expensive compared to other cookware sets. You definitely get what you pay for! I’ve had this cookware set for about three years now and I had no issues with them! They feel just as new as they did the day I got them. They are extremely nonstick. I would say they are lightweight and very easy to clean. If you are looking for a cookware set you will not regret this purchase!
Heather G.
Wilkes Barre, PA
These nonstick pots & pans can do it all, from cooking an egg with no oil, to searing a steak and having an easy breezy cleanup! It's by far the best product I have ever used, and I'm an avid cook. The pans heat evenly and the handles are insulated, allowing for a firm grip. These pans by far have the best non-stick surface, making for a speedy cleanup.
Cara S.
Spring Hill,FL
We put this on our wedding registry and it was purchased for us. This is our daily cook set and we love it. Heats evenly and we love the self draining lids!
Jacquelyn K.
Best cookware that I have purchased! Love everything about them. I would definitely buy these again. It's great to go from stove top to oven. Only problem for me is that they stain on the outside. They are expensive but worth the cost. I would highly recommend to anyone that wants a set that really lasts.
Nicole L.
Phoenix
I absolutely love the pot lids with an easy strainer built in. And the nonstick surface on all the pieces is still going strong after almost a year.
Hilda R.
This pans are just ok, not the best. I purchased them from khols 8 months ago. The one thing that I dont like about this pans is that they have ridges in the bottom of the pans. After 8 months I'm use to ridges but when I first got them I didn't like them. They way smaller In person. Spend your money on something better
Nikki Y.
Bronx, NY
I love this cookware Set! Sturdy, heavy and very well made. This is a set that will last a while and not need to be replaced right away. I also purchased additional pieces separate. For my little brothers birthday i bought him a set as well. Great for his new apt.
inhouse D.
Vancouver
oh my god. this is kind of the best buy i have ever had. I bought this cookware set from costco with a really good price and I like each kind of pan I think it has all the value pans which any household needs. I have been using it for a year now and I love every pan from this.

Looking for your answer?