This complete travel brush set includes 11 professionally designed makeup brushes for all your makeup needs. Use them at home or on the go!

Brush Set includes:

Concealer Brush

Blush Brush

Eye Contour Brush

How To Use

Eyeshadow "C" Brush - Dip The Brush Into Eyeshadow And Apply To Your Eyelid Starting From The Inner Corner. To Create A Smoky Eye, Apply The Brush Tip On The Outward Corner Of The Eye By Pressing The Color In A C Shape From The Lash Line Up. Blend The Color Inward.
Small Angled Brush - Dip The Brush Into Cream Eyeliner Or Lipstick And Line The Desired Area In Smooth, Short Strokes. Repeat For Added Definition.
Small Precision Brush - Dip The Brush Into Eyeshadow Or Highlighter And Apply To Targeted Areas Like The Inner Eye Corners And Cupid’s Bow. Blend Using Small Back And Forth Motions.
Small Smudge Brush - Dip The Brush Into Eyeshadow Or Eyeliner And Apply To Desired Location.
Complexion Brush - Swirl Brush Over Setting Powder Or Corrective Powder And Apply To The Face In Broad, Sweeping Motions.
Fan Brush - To Highlight, Brush Over Shimmer Powder And Sweep Onto Cheekbones.
Powder Brush - Swirl The Brush Over Powder, Blush, Or Bronzer, Tap Off The Excess, And Blend Onto Skin Using Large, Circular Motions.
Angled Foundation Brush - Dip The Brush Into Foundation And Apply To The Forehead, Cheeks, Nose, Chin, And Upper Neck. Blend Outwards From The Nose Using Long Strokes.
Concealer Brush - Dip The Brush Into Concealer And Use Tapping Motions To Blend Over Desired Area.
Blush Brush - Apply Cream, Powder, Or Liquid Blush Onto The Apples Of The Cheeks With The Pointed Tip And Blend Out Towards The Ear Using The Contoured Sides.
Contour Brush - Dip The Brush Into Eyeshadow And Apply To Your Eyelid. Blend Using Soft, Short Strokes.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

Is it worth it? What’s the cost?
Son super suaves ?
son de fibra natural ?
Start your review of 11 Piece Brush Set!
Product Highlights
...(Europe) there aren't any... they don't even ship here, that sucks for such a good quality!!in reviews
Totally love these brushes they're affordable and excellent quality The flat top brush is with no doubt 1of my favorites for foundation and the eye brushes work my eyeshadow beautifully Bristles are firm but soft and that give a beautiful finish in reviews
These brushes are everything you could ask for... super soft, durable, non shedding, and Taklon (so animal friendly, so important to me).in reviews
This line is by far one of the best brush sets ever its very soft and it does have major fall out like other brushes I've used before which did and it was quite annoyingin reviews
...for a couple of bucks they really are good quality they have lasted me a long time already and are easy to clean, easy on the skin, and your wallet in reviews
Jessie J.
Spring Hill, FL
11 Piece Brush Set uploaded by Jessie J.
I have most of these brushes and I bought them separately. I bet I would have saved some money if I'd bought the set. I love them though. They are priced like cheap and not great brushes, but they are high quality, they have soft bristles, and they last. I love my ELF brushes.
Yvelene R.
Kennesaw, GA
11 Piece Brush Set uploaded by Yvelene R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this set of brushes. Make my make up blends flawlessly. Their easy to hold and handle and their think and extremely soft. When I clean them it easy work compare to other I used before. Definitely a Must have
Julia B.
W Springfield, MA
11 Piece Brush Set uploaded by Julia B.
The best affordable set of brushes! These are good quality brushes and they are sleek and attractive looking. They are durable, as a model I can throw them in my bag for moments when I have to do my own makeup or touch ups!
aida R.
Orlando, FL
11 Piece Brush Set uploaded by aida R.
Me gustaría probarlo a ver si son buena para mi maquillaje como podre otenerlo como podria otenerlo todo lo que tenga que ver con bellezas me facina
member-c7ceb
11 Piece Brush Set uploaded by member-c7ceb
i love love love this brush ! honestly it my person favorite ! no brush i have use work as good as this brish does try it our your self & you will fall in love ! i would recomment this brush 100% ! you will love it trust me !
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
11 Piece Brush Set uploaded by Yessica N.
11 Piece Brush Set uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: Macy's
my niece is going to do like her aunt who likes to put on makeup. I love makeup I'm learning little by little
Ally H.
Bourbonnais
These brushes are AMAZING! To buy a brush set that's AFFORDABLE and works well is a DOUBLE WIN! I love using this brush set because the bristles of the brushes are VERY SOFT and helps with blending out foundation, eyeshadows, and blush. That's important when your using brushes on clients and yourself. You want the clients experience to be great along with recommending the products/brushes being used during the application process so they can be able to buy the product as well! I love how this brush set comes in great quality and the brushes dont fall apart over time or even fall apart after a certain amount of washes. These brushes cater to all skin tones and are very EASY to work with. I love ELf brushes and will always smile when I can purchase them in Walmart or Target!
Elizabeth K.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these. Very soft and easy to use and very, very affordable. I would purchase them again and again.
Yusybeth V.
florida
11 Piece Brush Set uploaded by Yusybeth V.
I love this product! There really soft. The hair doesnt fall from the brush and it works with any kind of skin type. #brushset
Taylor P.
New Lexington, OH
Honestly I love elf brushes you get great quality for a cheap price and I am all about that! They are easy to use and are my favorite color black! They do clean well but after awhile they will end up falling apart but it takes a lot of wear to get them to really fall apart I would definitely recommend!!

481 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shannon W.
StPaul , AB
il y a 2 mois
11 Piece Brush Set ARe these makeup brushes really good,am thinking of buying the set?
Roxanne P. il y a 2 mois
I love these brushes. Totally worth the money. They are amazing and work really well.
Jamie L.
Dumont, NJ
il y a 3 mois
Melissa C. il y a 3 mois
I have not come across an elf brush that is not good. The bristles are soft and haven't fallen out of my brushes that I've been using for two years. I wash my brushes after every use!