This complete travel brush set includes 11 professionally designed makeup brushes for all your makeup needs. Use them at home or on the go!

Brush Set includes:

Concealer Brush

Blush Brush

Eye Contour Brush

How To Use

Eyeshadow "C" Brush - Dip The Brush Into Eyeshadow And Apply To Your Eyelid Starting From The Inner Corner. To Create A Smoky Eye, Apply The Brush Tip On The Outward Corner Of The Eye By Pressing The Color In A C Shape From The Lash Line Up. Blend The Color Inward.
Small Angled Brush - Dip The Brush Into Cream Eyeliner Or Lipstick And Line The Desired Area In Smooth, Short Strokes. Repeat For Added Definition.
Small Precision Brush - Dip The Brush Into Eyeshadow Or Highlighter And Apply To Targeted Areas Like The Inner Eye Corners And Cupid’s Bow. Blend Using Small Back And Forth Motions.
Small Smudge Brush - Dip The Brush Into Eyeshadow Or Eyeliner And Apply To Desired Location.
Complexion Brush - Swirl Brush Over Setting Powder Or Corrective Powder And Apply To The Face In Broad, Sweeping Motions.
Fan Brush - To Highlight, Brush Over Shimmer Powder And Sweep Onto Cheekbones.
Powder Brush - Swirl The Brush Over Powder, Blush, Or Bronzer, Tap Off The Excess, And Blend Onto Skin Using Large, Circular Motions.
Angled Foundation Brush - Dip The Brush Into Foundation And Apply To The Forehead, Cheeks, Nose, Chin, And Upper Neck. Blend Outwards From The Nose Using Long Strokes.
Concealer Brush - Dip The Brush Into Concealer And Use Tapping Motions To Blend Over Desired Area.
Blush Brush - Apply Cream, Powder, Or Liquid Blush Onto The Apples Of The Cheeks With The Pointed Tip And Blend Out Towards The Ear Using The Contoured Sides.
Contour Brush - Dip The Brush Into Eyeshadow And Apply To Your Eyelid. Blend Using Soft, Short Strokes.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

How often do you clean your brushes? I wash my foundation, concealer and cream brushes daily. My powder brushes I dry clean after each use and wash weekly.
how do you guys get free products? any other websites/apps you recommend as well?!
Anyone have some good quality but budget friendly makeup brushes they love. Mine are so old and I need new ones.
Start your review of 11 Piece Brush Set!
Product Highlights
...(Europe) there aren't any... they don't even ship here, that sucks for such a good quality!!in reviews
Totally love these brushes they're affordable and excellent quality The flat top brush is with no doubt 1of my favorites for foundation and the eye brushes work my eyeshadow beautifully Bristles are firm but soft and that give a beautiful finish in reviews
These brushes are everything you could ask for... super soft, durable, non shedding, and Taklon (so animal friendly, so important to me).in reviews
This line is by far one of the best brush sets ever its very soft and it does have major fall out like other brushes I've used before which did and it was quite annoyingin reviews
...for a couple of bucks they really are good quality they have lasted me a long time already and are easy to clean, easy on the skin, and your wallet in reviews
Hailey B.
Quispamsis, NB
11 Piece Brush Set uploaded by Hailey B.
High quality product that adheres to all my needs. Amazing for blending and applying various shades.
Julie T.
Brampton
11 Piece Brush Set uploaded by Julie T.
11 Piece Brush Set uploaded by Julie T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a sucker for well-priced makeup tools. ELF hits all the marks for me- price, design, and function. The go to brushes for me are the blush brush, fluffy powder brush, fluffy foundation brush, flat top foundation/powder brush, tapered contour brush, fan brush, dual ended eyebrow brush with spoolie, and eyeshadow brush! These are so soft, and well-made. Do not shed after multiple washes. The synthetic fibres pick up product and disperses it evenly. I love how the brushes feel on my face! I would say my only dislike is the fluffy crease brush, as I have other ones that I reach for to really blend out my eyeshadow, BUT it’s not bad for the price. It’s too flimsy in my opinion, and I’m usually pretty heavy handed with my eyeshadow so I need something that can BLEND like crazy. My favourite brush is the fluffy powder brush and the fluffy foundation brush! I don’t think I can live without it, they are always with me to evenly blend all my face powders. I like having the flat top foundation brush with me for convenience when I’m too lazy to wash my beauty sponge! It blends my liquid and powder foundations SEAMLESSLY with no shedding or streaks. Again, one of my go-to brushes- it never fails me! All in all, if you’re a beginner, please consider buying this set, you won’t be disappointed 😊
Luiana A.
Ottawa
11 Piece Brush Set uploaded by Luiana A.
I just started using makeup brushes and I'm still learning my face is basically my own guinea pig but I am so in love with makeup brushes right now I wish I knew how to use all these makeup brushes and Alf of course excels in tools!
Jin J.
These elf brushes are so amazing!! If you're new to makeup, I would recommend this brushes! I got my elf brushes from Walmart. It's cheap but it worked really well :)
katrina H.
edmonton alberta
I have been experimenting with lots of brushes lately. I just placed orders with elf, sigma, MAC, and Zoeva and have been using them everyday. I have to say I reach for my elf brushes the most. They are so soft and surprisingly dense for the price. Great for girls who are just starting out or even just a cheaper every day option. I will keep repurchasing for sure.
Jessica  G.
Regina, SK
11 Piece Brush Set uploaded by Jessica  G.
Elf makeup brushes are pretty good. The bristles don't fall out and they hold their forms and shape. The problem I found was with the cheap handles for the price at least have a hard plastic handle. I would buy these again its decent quality a little pricey though
Gideon G.
Hamilton , ON
Smoothly applies foundation, primer, eye shadow etc . These brushes are durable and affordable. Great brushes!!
Victorriia L.
I love these brushes. Their so smooth, easy to clean. One of mine broke but it was an easy fix. The brushes are still in great condition.
Julia M.
Soft bristles and sturdy handles. Good value for what what you get. I use these everyday and love them. Wash them frequently or they can build up easily otherwise they last a long time & blend really well!
Iqra Y.
Alexandria, VA
I love these brushes so much. They are so soft and nice. I also love the packaging of this. It is so efficient for literally any type of eye shadow look. I love it so much. I totally recommend these brushes as they are perfect for literally any thing!

488 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kayla M.
Lees Summit
il y a 9 mois
Is this 11 Piece Brush Set worth it, would i use all 11 brushes ?
Lucy R. il y a un mois