Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesTyler Candle Company
11 oz 2 Wick Prestige Candle in Diva by Tyler Candle Company

11 oz. 2 Wick Prestige Candle in Diva by Tyler Candle Company

by Tyler Candle Company

A warm and complex fragrance overflowing with delicious fruits and rich florals. Rich aromatic chocolate and amber complete this luscious blend! It's her world. we just live in it.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 11 oz. 2 Wick Prestige Candle in Diva by Tyler Candle Company!
Sjonea K.
Lake Charles, LA
This is my absolute favorite candle ever!!! They have a variety of different scents but I can’t help but to always choose this one. They are a little on the pricey side for candles but well worth the money. They smell incredible and burn for a really long time.
Summer M.
Ponchatoula, LA
Tyler Candles are totally worth the money. They are legit perfume scent candles. You can put these on a warmer & fill your whole house with aroma without the hassle of lighters & smokey wicks! They could be too strong for some people, but everyone in South Louisiana likes them!
Felicia P.
N Little Rock, AR
Can this candle get 100 stars?! Ever lasting burn… fragrance for days! Period!!! I love this product. I’m a Realtor and have purchased it several times for clients. Perfect house warming gift! Buy it now and thank me later!
Maci M.
Lebanon, TN
This candle smells so good! By far my favorite scent. Everyone who walks into my house while this is candle is burning always ask what smells so good!!! The candle has a long burn time and burns evenly.
Lynda B.
Nitro, WV
I purchased this as a gift for a friend who turned me on to the Diva detergent. This candle has a fabulous fragrance, just like the detergent! She loves it!
mallory C.
West Monroe, LA
I have the Tyler candles so much that I have one in every room of my house! I’m a candle addict and this candle is definitely my favorite. The smell isn’t too strong, smells clean and i love that it isn’t seasonal and can be used year around!
Jimy D.
Hermitage, TN
Omg my favorite candle! It makes my entire house smell so good and the scent is so refreshing. One candle can last months even with a few lightings a week. Plus when it gets low, I scrape out the leftover and melt in a diffuser. 11 oz. 2 Wick Prestige Candle in Diva by Tyler Candle Company
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
Omg I love this scent so much. I love Tyler Candles in general. I love more than just this scent from them. Try out Kathina as well. It’s floral, smells of roses. It’s a very sophisticated scent. This scent smells of gardenia, fresh grass.. Can’t get enough of Tyler Candles! I prefer their wax melts.
Ashley W.
Gonzales, LA
Tyler Candle Company candles are definitely some of my favorites! The scent they put off will fill a room without being overwhelming. I’ve never smelled one of these candles that I didn’t like and I would absolutely recommend them.
Nicole L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Because I’m obsessed with the laundry detergent I just had to try the candle too... and it’s like smelling the detergent but in a candle and it’s purely amazing

Looking for your answer?