10x24x1 (9.5 x 23.5) Accumulair Diamond 1-Inch Filter (MERV 13) (4 Pack)

by Accumulair

Where can I buy these?
Where can I buy one at?
Where I can buy it? I want to tryout
Start your review of 10x24x1 (9.5 x 23.5) Accumulair Diamond 1-Inch Filter (MERV 13) (4 Pack)!
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
This is a really great brand of filters. I especially like these because they are safe for people with allergies such as my daughter who is extremely sensitive to mold. They work really well and I feel better knowing that I’m breathing in cleaner air. They are made from really good durable material and the price is fair for what you get. I would recommend.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
So, I went-a-lookin' for something a bit better and found these on sale. The difference is dramatic. MERV13 is rated above normal residential filters, at the superior commercial level and just below hospital level. It delivers on what it promises and I can tell the difference in two ways. First, I can sense the difference in the air (there's no smell) inside the house vs outside.The air inside is simply, cleaner. Second, and this is less subjective, there's significantly less dust or allergens in the air in the home. With the useless stock filter I was having to dust weekly AND still wipe down some surfaces more often. Now, a quick wipe down about once every two weeks and the place is dust free. I'm kinda snobby about my air, and this product delivers air that meets my high standards for air-ness. Spend the money on it, you won't regret your purchase.
Little Rock, AR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I love using these filters because living in Arkansas we have alot of plants blooming all the time and my husband and kids have allergy problems. I love the fresh air in the house and knowing that we are breathing in clean air!
Huntsville, AL
My apartment complex used these. I like them because they are long lasting and do not have to be replaced frequently which is nice because getting hold of the maintenance man is a hassle. I appreciate the quality
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
These are great filters , I love how it is efficient , and are great for people with allergies. My daughter is super sensitive to mold, and I feel better knowing I have a great , safe, and environmentally safe product helping us breathe better.
port townsend, WA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I need these for my heater and i don't like having to pay this much just to do my regular seasonal maintenance. they work as far as i see the same as generic brands but these ones cost more. they both collect a ton of dust and so I'm not sure the difference and i personally prefer to save money and buy the generic brand instead.
I have tried these air filters I receive them from target and I have to say they are one of the best air filters I've use in my home it gets everything from pollen to pet dander to just dust in general this is the only air filter that I use in my ear been the only thing that I think will protect my family from breathing in dust.