BY ACCUMULAIR #82 in Air Purifiers

• So these filters act as a universal fit or is it specific...7 Answers
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
This is a really great brand of filters. I especially like these because they are safe for people with allergies such as my daughter who is extremely sensitive to mold. They work really well and I feel better knowing that I’m breathing in cleaner air. They are made from really good durable material and the price is fair for what you get. I would recommend.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I need these for my heater and i don't like having to pay this much just to do my regular seasonal maintenance. they work as far as i see the same as generic brands but these ones cost more. they both collect a ton of dust and so I'm not sure the difference and i personally prefer to save money and buy the generic brand instead.
Robin M.
Putnam, CT
I love how this filter works and really gets the air clean in our house. From kids to pets I am always on the lookout for an air filter that will get the air clean, remove stale air and odors -- and this filter does it wonderfully.
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I buy this brand all the time. It is a great quality and price for what you're getting. I buy this size and the 2020 size. They are great filters and catch everything. We have for pets and it catches all the hair.
Raquel L.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I buy this brand of filters for our air conditioner. It's a bit more pricier than the others but I see that it works better and when it's time to remove it IT DOESNT FALL APART! like the others.
Gina J.
Acworth, GA
I love this air filter. I have son with asthma and allergies. I also have pets. This product keeps the air in my house so clean
Rachel P.
These are great we always use them in our house. Its actually bout time to change ours. They seem to last longer then others.
katie J.
Versailles, KY
Allergy control all the way. So helpful to have a good air filter! Our air seriously feels clean.... We will buy these again!
Savannah M.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
These filters work great to keep your system clean but they are on the pricey side. The cheap ones work just as good to me
June P.
These really do work. you can feel the difference and the air seems so crisp. a bit pricey but well worth it.
Kristine s.
Where can I buy purchase these filters from?
Trish B.
So these filters act as a universal fit or is it specific to the diamond brand?