BY ENFAMIL

Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Cincinnati, OH
These disposable soft nipples were amazing to stock up on when my daughter was a newborn. She was premature so that size and softness helped her have smoother feedings. Since she was on a 2 ounce feeding, the prefilled 2 ounce bottles worked best for her. These were perfect to have on hand to keep in her diaper bag for spare nipples since they are individually packaged!!
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Danville, IN
I absolutely loved the Enfamil standard flow soft disposable nipples! It made bottle-feeding so much easier than expected and cleanlier!
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Gulfport, MS
I pumped/breastfed the majority if the time, but in the beginning when breastfeeding was going TERRIBLE & i was too busy holding baby to pump, these really came in handy to snap on to a ready to go bottle & feed my baby. Didnt have to clean anything of mix formula. The flow was good also, didnt drown her, i appreciated that a lot.
Kylie F.
Kylie F.
After my daughter was born premature, these were the only nipples we could get her to take when she finally was able to eat in her own. After that I realized how nice these were to have. You can go on a trip and not have to worry about where to clean or store dirty bottles. Just throw away and go. It fits most bottles that come with breast pumps as well. An overall great
Dawn  E.
Dawn E.
Telford, PA
These are great to carry along in your diaper bag. They fit fabulously on the bottles that go along with my breast pump. And I found the nippples were easy for my daughter to make the transition from breast to bottle.
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Big stone gap, VA
These nipples are perfect size for the bottles that come with breast pumps. I always kept them in my purse and diaper bag. Individually wrapped so you don't have to worry about them getting dirty when you travel
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Great to have when on the go with baby..no need to worry about washing them...Just toss after each use