10in1 Steam-Mop™ with Fresh Scent

by BLACK+DECKER

The Black & Decker BDH1855SM 10-n-1 Steam Mop with Fresh Scent is perfect for multiple uses and cleaning multiple types of materials- Designed to be used on floors, kitchen, toilets, clothes, windows, grease stains, grout lines, shower stalls, faucets, toys. Kills 99.9% of germs using only water - no chemicals required. This steam mop is safe to use on sealed hardwood floors- with Digital Smart Select Technology right in your hand, you just simply select the specific floor type - Wood/Tile/Stone - and the mop automatically releases the right amount of steam. The Burst of Steam button releases up to 50% more steam for tough stains (when using the microfiber pad attachments). It features ready-to-go tank illumination that changes from red to blue when the water reaches the correct temperature. This unit can accept a scent tab so as you use the steamer, it emits a fresh lemon scent. As an added bonus, it has a removable hand held steam cleaner for cleaning counters, bathrooms, cooking surfaces and more. Great for homes with kids or pets. Includes: (1) Steam Mop, (2) Steam Mop Pads, (1) 3.5 ft. Hose, (1) Nozzle, (1) Detail Brush, (1) Grout Brush, (1) Squeegee, (1) Water Cup, (3) Fresh Scent tabs, (1) Clothing Steamer.

Features: 3 steam settings, Detachable Handheld Steamer, converts to handheld steamer, Heat Indicator Light, Heated Cleaning, LED Lights, Swivel Mop Head, Removable Tank, Lightweight Construction, Steam on Demand Trigger, Cord Wrap, Carry Handle, digital controls

Assembly Details: Assembly required, no tools needed

Cleaning Path Width: 11.75 inches

Water Tank Capacity: 12 ounces

Number of Speeds: 3

Wattage Required: 1450 watts

Warranty: 2 year limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.

Recommended Surface Application: Multi-purpose, Hardwood, Hard Floor

Power Source: Electric

Recommended Product Application: Floor

Includes: Utility brushes, squeegee attachment, jet nozzle, scrubbing brushes, grout brush, extension hose, instruction manual, fragrance, storage bag, 2 pads

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 10in1 Steam-Mop™ with Fresh Scent!
Abigail K A.
Nashville, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Thank you very much I thank you very much, I enjoy it a lot and I thank you for letting me be one of your Influenster family, I would like to receive many more products and give my opinion and let my friends and family know, thank you very much 🥰
Sheri O.
Beaufort, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
1,619 reviews
I love my Black & Decker steam mop. It does absolutely everything I needed to, quickly and efficiently with no mess. Black & Decker is a name I can trust. It never breaks down and is so easy to use.
Joy S.
Pasadena
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Love this mop,cleans so nice,I use it every day,a lot better than a traditional mop,cleans better gets in corners,love it
Carmen R.
Spring Hill
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is great to keep your floors sparkling clean and easy to use. Cleans floors in less time than what you would usually take.
Patricia J.
palm bay, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Had the steam cleaner for less then six months and it started leaking and not working properly. Water must be leaking in the casing because it's not coming out where it should but its definitely coming from somewhere. I really liked it at first but got to like it less and less the more I used it.
Destiny R.
San Benito, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this mop. We have mostly tile floor in our home and 2 kids so our floors get disgusting and this steam mop saves the day!
Tania A.
West Harrison, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I didn’t like this product. I switched back to a regular swifter. Cleaning the pads for this was a hassle and they never felt clean.
Elizabeth  Z.
Iglesia Falls, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Gracias por todo y usted también que Dios me los bendiga siempre y para siempre gracias
Kensy  A.
Nashville, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I liked it a lot, thank you, it fascinated me, it's perfect I like it, thank you very much
Maryam F.
Valley Stream, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 7
2,920 reviews
I’m a big fan of this brand I was totally satisfied so go ahead and try it by yourself I liked it it’s was my experience but you can get your own expert using it I would say go ahead and give it a try it worth it :)

Looking for your answer?