BY ACTIVEON INC

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Activeon CCA11W 1080p Action Cam With LCD Display see more...

Review (1)
Miranda L.
Columbus , OH
So I received his camera as a gift from my dad because I told him I wanted a camera/recorder to film our vacations. I also wanted something waterproof and durable as well because when we go on trips were very active and we LOVE the water.

The game is very small and compact which I love so it won’t add too much additional weight when using or take up a lot of space when storing it. It came with the battery, charging cord, docking supplies to mount and also a waterproof case. The only thing missing was the microSD card that’s required for it, which is fine no biggie at all.

The features are amazing! Full HD, built in lcd screen, built in WiFi, 5.0 megapixels for photos, ultra wide angle lens, waterproof/aqua mode and the best feature of all it has its own app in which you can utilize right through your phone!

I’ve only used the camera so far around the house just testing the photo and video functions out and they are awesome!! I’m super excited to try the waterproof once we go on vacation which will be in about 2 weeks!!Activeon - Cx Hd Action Camera - Onyx Black