1015 Store uploaded by Tracy-Lee M.1015 Store uploaded by member-bab47d946

BY 1015 STORE

1015 Store offers women and juniors clothing and accessories at affordable prices. see more...

1015 Store
  • "I've heard about this store.i would absolutely love to shop here one day.They have really cute fashion forward clothing and accessories. " in 5 reviews
Reading some of the negative reviews (many from 2014) I was somewhat hesitant to order, but the Flourish solid color summer breezey tops at $15 were so attractive I decided to take a chance and ordered one of each of their 3 colors and I just LOVE them. Processing wasn't immediate, took two days to go from Pending to Processed and the next day went to Shipped and shipping was fast, coming Priority Mail. Instructions are to hand wash, cold water which is fine with me for the look and the price. VERY SATISFIED!
Chelsey P.
WINCHESTER, KY
When I shop here I feel like I'm thrifting..being that I have to search through a bunch of crap before I find one good thing. I rarely find clothing items I like. Most of it looks like it's made pretty cheap. But you are only paying $10-15 so you get what you pay for I guess. Most of it looks like clubwear to me. It's hit or miss. If you can find something you actually like it's not a bad deal. They offer $5 off or 15% on your first purchase if you give them your e-mail too.
First off their return policy is ridiculous! I bought 4 items all the same size and one was too big and the rest were all way too small, theres no consistency. So if you buy something under $15 your stuck with it and cannot even exchange the damn thing. There sizes are way off!!! What a waste of time and money. You get what you pay for that why its the 10 and 15 store, its seriously ghetto. Don't waste your time or money go to Target, Walmart, or Ross. Any place would be better.
Lizbeth M.
Norcross, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
For starters the prices are pretty good unlike many other online clothing sites.
They have cute things every once and a while.
Some of the things can be a little too much and some are kind of tacky, but like I said they do have a couple of things that are really cute....really depends on your preference, but the prices are great
Ashley S.
Indianapolis, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 3
From casual to dressy and everything in between. If you need it they have what you're looking for. At least they do in my case. I got a dress that a week later Snooki's best friend was wearing on the red carpet.
Bryshia I.
Duluth, GA
I Loooooveeee loooveee their apparel! When shopping 1015 Store is the number one site i turn to!!! I don't think you can get any better than clothes that start at $10. Even though the clothing is inexpensive, the quality of them are still great!!!! I recommend to everyone ;)
Anniesha H.
Loganville, GA
Yuck. Really chintzy clothing not worth $10 or $15. Their refund policy makes this a one time shopping experience for me. Not willing to try any of their other stuff since I am now stuck with such garbage-y clothes. Bummed.
Kristianna V.
El Mirage, AZ
This is great for people on a budget. Everything is either $10 or $15. It's really great to go on and look for the sale items too, I have gotten stuff for as low as $1.50!!
Allyson T.
Waterville, NY
The website is super fun and has super cute, trendy and up-to date styles! some sizes are off, but for the most parrt i have been happy with the dresses i have ordered!
marisa m.
This is supper affordable clothes and the great thing they always have great new looks you can buy and wear mix and match them . i will recommended to any one.
Whitney W.
Baltimore, MD
Never been to this store. Is there one located in Baltimore?
Kahlin B.
Westland, MI
How is the quality of the clothing?
Duvanny B.
Where can I find this store? or is it online?
Victoria L.
Is it pricey?
Kristin O.
Are these stores located on the East Coast anywhere? I have never heard of them.