10.1" Transformer Pad ASUS 16GB, Keyboard, Android & Dual Cam

BY ASUS

Prepare to be amazed. Part tablet, part notebook, all powerful: the Asus Transformer Pad is ready to work. What makes the Transformer Pad special? On its own, it's an incredibly intuitive tablet with a vibrant 10.1 diagonal touchscreen HD display. Tap and swipe your way from app to app, relax and read an eBook, or check your email and social networks anytime, anywhere-at just over a pound, you'll want to take this baby everywhere. What else does it do? Connect the tablet to its keyboard and voila-it's a portable computer! The 1.33GHz Intel Atom quad-core processor speeds through your tasks with ease, while the Android 4.4 Kit Kat operating system offers an easy-to-understand interface. And 16GB of storage space lets you save important documents, photos, and music, so you can take what you need anywhere. From Asus. The included Tablet Essentials Deluxe 2 software offers even more options for entertainment and productivity. What's in the box? Transformer Pad, AC adapter, downloadable Tablet Essentials Deluxe 2 software, and manual. For helpful terms and definitions, please refer to the Tablet Glossary tab above. Wireless capability may require a network connection, accessories, and/or a service fee. Use of Bluetooth technology may require software and accessories. Please consult the manufacturer's documentation regarding the safe and proper use, handling, storage, charging, and disposal of products containing lithium-ion batteries. see more...

10.1" Transformer Pad ASUS 16GB, Keyboard, Android & Dual Cam
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
I needed a laptop and wanted a mac, but I don't have a thousand dollars right now. Then I remembered when i went to college my mom bought me an ASUS and I loved it!! I saw this at best buy but bought it at Staples and it is so amazing! I love that it can be a tablet! It is also small and lightweight so it travels well. Also, it runs fast, i can netflix without constant interruptions.
Eliana G.
Poteet, TX
I find this product really useful for school. It helps me with my online home work or whenever I have to do a research paper. But if it broke or If I had the chance to get something else I would. So if your on a budget I would suggest it but if you could afford an apple laptop or just something more useful, definitely get something else.
Abril P.
Chicago , IL
I used to have this laptop . Is specially useful when you're traveling and you need to save some space . It's fast enough to work with different things at the same time
Erica D.
Ocean Grove, NJ
My boyfriend bought this for m as a present 8 months ago.I love the fact that is a tablet and laptop in one. It's light and easy to travel with.
Mynisha L.
Oak Park, MI
Great product set up was simple and easy. Love the compact and light weight feeling. I would definitely buy another product from this company.
Melissa A.
Youngtown, AZ
My daughter has this and really loves it! The transformer pad is great for doing homework and then transitioning to taking selfies!
Cynthia S.
Leander, TX
I was walking through Costco this ASUS laptop caught my eye. I was happy it is both a laptop and tablet. Perfect for my needs.
Lindsey K.
Macedonia, OH
An OK laptop/tablet. It would be better if the operating system were more user friendly.
Karla  A.
Soquel, CA
Not so fond of this keyboard and pad. I'm definitely not repurchasing this brand again.
Alexandra M.
I love that I have the ability to use this computer as either a laptop or a tablet.