10.1" Nextbook Quad Core Windows Detachable 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop - 32GB

BY NEXTBOOK

It's everything you want in a Windows 2-in-1 tablet; it's ultra-fast with a 10.1" IPS display with a detachable foldable POGO keyboard. This new Nextbook comes with a Quad Core Intel Atom based processor for optimal performance and the latest Microsoft Windows 8.1 Operating System. You can now surf the net, play games, use Microsoft Office365(preloaded with 1 year free trial) or even stream videos. Plus with the hard shell POGO keyboard you can now fold the tablet into the keyboard, like a laptop. This 2-In-1 tablet will function as a tablet or laptop. The Nextbooks sleek compact design, high-resolution capacitive touch screen color display and quick connect Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.0 is amazing. This Nextbook tablet also comes preloaded with the Barnes and Noble NOOK for Windows 8. With one touch, you can open your favorite book and enjoy it anywhere. With 32GB of internal memory and the option to expand via Micro SD slot to 32GB more, storage is not an issue. Did we mention this comes with 1TB online storage via OneDrive? This new Nextbook Tablet features built-in front and back cameras to capture and share those treasured moments anywhere. If it's games or productivity that you prefer, there are thousands of applications available for you to download from the Windows store. see more...

10.1" Nextbook Quad Core Windows Detachable 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop - 32GB
Patricia M.
Great tablet easy to use and charge last a while. Had a small problem with it not charging shortly after purchased but was a simple fix and has worked great since
The tablet itself is great. But the charger doesn't last long and has a shortage and the piece that connects the keyboard to the tablet broke so the keyboard doesn't work.which is my fault but. It is a great 2-in-1 for a very cheap price.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
I got this laptop because my original one for school got a virus. It works really well, but it's best if you use it in tablet mode because the keyboard is bipolar. Sometimes it works other times it doesnylt. Also whenever you're using the keyboard watch what you're doing because sometimes it moves to a different place and starts typing there instead.
Claudia V.
San Benito , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Purchased this for my daughter. It’s a good size. Good for watching YouTube and playing games. Unfortunately the battery doesn’t last long. Overall it’s okay
Jeannette G.
I love this tablet I got it as a gift and it's big easy to use and playing games watching YouTube on it is amazing with a big screen...
saad s.