10.110.1
10.1

10.1" Nextbook Flexx 10 - Intel Quad Core 2-in-1 Detached Windows 8.1 Tablet - 32GB

BY NEXTBOOK

This new Nextbook Flexx 10 comes with a Quad-Core Intel Atom-based processor for optimal performance and the latest Microsoft Windows 8.1 Operating System. Touch, click or type - you choose what fits your style and activity. All the great apps you need are in the Windows Store, plus you can play Xbox games, music and videos. With 32GB of internal memory, and the option to expand via Micro SD slot to 64GB more, storage is not an issue. Use Skype to video chat, take notes with Office (Office 365 Personal 1 year included*), and get your photos and files from anywhere with OneDrive. The Nextbook Flexx 10 2-in-1 tablet features built-in front and rear cameras to capture and share those precious moments anywhere, as well as Bluetooth 4.0 for connecting accessories. This tablet also features a built-in HDMI output, allowing its screen to be mirrored directly onto any compatible TV. Plus, with the hard shell POGO keyboard, you can now fold the tablet into the keyboard, like a laptop. For full PC power and total portable fun, there's nothing like the Nextbook Flexx 10 2-in-1 tablet with Windows. see more...

10.1
Deanna R.
Springfield
I enjoy the capability to remove the screen from the keyboard, I just wish the screen would be able to flex farther back while it was still attached. For how small it is, it is not super lightweight. There are no issues with functionality that I’ve had besides charging it which could be a cable issue. Also the cable charger is the same size as the headphone input so you need to pay attention when hooking it up to make sure you are actually charging it because they are located close to each other.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
I love it just I hate that it drew me in to changing to the windows 10 and believe me I hate it it is too much for the computer because windows 8 was just right it worked good and windows 10 just doesn't work good so very good overall but take away the ads for windows 10
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
I love my next book flexx. I originally purchased a different 2 in 1 tablet, but it did t work to my liking so I got this one. I've been having it for two years now and it still works great. I caught it on sale under 100 dollars so the price was definitely right. I use it for my online business and lesson plans for work. You should definitely buy one.
Jeannette G.
Love this tablet totally recommend it to everyone. i purchased mine at Wal-Mart. Very great price too.
saad s.
Best product
sayfdin.11 D.
Rabat
My name is sayfdin,I like this product and I have a channel on Youtube. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos.My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products.Thank you influenster.