10.1" ASUS VivoTab RT TF600 Windows 8

BY ASUS

10.1" ASUS VivoTab RT TF600 Windows 8
Natasha P.
Greeneville, TN
I have had my vivo tab for about 2 years now, & I love it! It's small enough to carry in my purse. As well as, I can type papers for college! This is a must have for all college students!
Chana A.
Tarzana, CA
I have one of these it's pretty great though at times it'll slow down or not work just as well but overall it is a really good a tablet for what it's worth because it is the cheaper version and I did everything else that a regular tablet or iPad can do but in a slower pace But it still recommended
Sofia S.
Ulysses, KS
Bought this tablet to "replace" my laptop when travelling light and I must say that I fell in love with it. It's easy to use, has a long battery life, and is very sleek.
Candice V.
Avoca, PA
Gamer Expert Level 3
This tablet is amazing. Great resolution and nice layout. One of my friends have one so I use theirs once in a while until I have the money to get my own!
Shofol A.
I want to buy this, but Idk if its good, I'm trying to get a new tablet so yes. I want to know if this runs better than Samsung?
Carmen  M.
Tualatin , OR
Gamer Expert Level 4
This is great for on the go technology if u wanna play games or whatever u wanna do. My kids love it and it keeps them busy.
Melena S.
Sauk Centre, MN
I have this tablet and its great. it works so well and its so fun to read books or go online and you can do anything.
Doug B.
Swannanoa, NC
these are the best things that microsoft invented i like the touch screen.i also like the mobility of the tablet
Kelly K.
Jõgeva
How to you Get that? Is it avabile to get ASUS VivoTab? I really Like that Brand, cause its good and fast and you can play there very good games! :D
JOSIE A.
London
Amazing works so well very worth the money and is easy to carry around I love the tablet style but has a computer working style