Home & GardenLightingLight BulbsPhilips
100W/200W/300W PS-25 Mogul Base Indoor Flood Light

100W/200W/300W PS-25 Mogul Base Indoor Flood Light

by Philips

#17 in Light Bulbs

Philips incandescent light bulbs provide a soft white light and are available in a variety of shapes and wattages.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 100W/200W/300W PS-25 Mogul Base Indoor Flood Light!
Nafisa K.
Sammamish, WA
100/w200/w300/w this specialty 3 way light bulb comes with a mogul base that is large than standard base bulbs
James J.
Haughton, LA
The brighter the better . My wife needs good light so she can make herself beautiful. Thats what she says so 100 watt is what we use perfect brand
Catie B.
Saginaw, MI
Great light bulbs! Keeps our rooms bright and they dont have that yellow tinge to them’ affordable and reliable product!
youssra D.
brooklyn
i like using this product because it is pretty affordable. it also has a great design and can upgrade your lighting game to a new level. very easy to use. would buy again for sure!!!! great quality product. i would definitely recommend to anyone!!!!!
Nida A.
Whitehall, PA
Well it gets the jobe done. Its very white and i love it in my living room. Its longlasting aswell. I would recommend it.
Kari S.
Tacoma, WA
It’s a lightbulb. The rest of this review is predictive text. It’s not too bad even the other ones were great on a Saturday night and the only way cheaper is the best way too expensive and the only thing is they don’t have any more than one star
Glossyurban G.
Upper Darby
One bulb me and my family have been using since many years !! Philips is best when it comes to bulbs and lights
Carly C.
Highland Park, IL
This product is just a classic. I don’t put much thought into purchasing lightbulbs and I know this is a trustee reliable friend. Serves it’s purpose. Definitely does not exceed my expectations and replace them every so often.
Haley S.
Very long lasting especially for the bathroom bc I use the lights frequently. It’s very white (and I know it’s supposed to be white bc of the cover but hear me out. The lights that I’ve used that look like this, end up orange or purple. Even after first use).
Tansy P.
These light bulbs are very bright and last a very long time. The price is great and I feel it’s a good value.

Looking for your answer?