100Lt Clear Mini String Lights-White Wire - Room Essentials™ uploaded by Shayna L.

BY ROOM ESSENTIALS

Payzlee J.
McKinney , TX
every female should own these lights in their bedroom and if you do not then i recommend you get some. you could literally use these lights for so many different reasons its ridiculous. for example, i use mine over my vanity to bring in some extra light for when i am recording my make up tutorials for my YouTube channel. i also use them for when i want my room dim so i can read a book or or maybe even see my laptop keyboard ... the point is you need these damn lights ladies so get you some
Yesenia G.
Snow Hill , NC
These lights are very pretty. I bought these at Target for about $5. The lighting is yellow in color. These can be used outdoor or indoor. I bought them as decor for my makeup vanity so that it could add lighting to it. Overall they are great quality!
Shayna L.
I used battery powered string lights (white in color) and put them into wine bottles to make decorative wine bottle lamps for around the house!
Rebecca O.
I love the strings light it adds touch to your room and homily feel for me no cons I love having it on it suits the devor of the room
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
I hang these from my ceiling during the holidays because I like to be extra for the holidays. They are a long lasting product
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
These outdoor lights hold up better outside and look nicer than your average Christmas tree lights that some folks use