100g pond's rejuveness anti-wrinkle night face cream w/colagen & vitamin e

this listing is for one item only. si usted tiene alguna pregunta, yo hablo espanol, con mucho gusto, gracias. all my items are guaranteed authentic products or your money back. please message me with any questions and i ll get back to you as quickly...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 100g pond's rejuveness anti-wrinkle night face cream w/colagen & vitamin e!
Even though I keep thinking I'm still too young for a antiaging cream lol, i bought this is a rush but I got quite a nice surprise. It is not pricey and it actually feels like your skins is regenerating during the night. It is not my favorite night cream but it's pretty good.
Oily, Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Puffiness
Corp Christi, TX
This little jar does wonderful, I’ve used expensive products with no results. My face is super sensitive and this cream did not irritate it at all. I will keep buying this product for sure. I’ve even had my mother hooked on this cream
Albuquerque
Ponds is a brand that I have used since I was about 15. Their products really helped my skin since I have super dry skin. As I have gotten older I have started using the Anti-Wrinkle night Cream to try to help prevent wrinkles. I put this on before bed every night and wake up with my face still feeling moisturized.
Dry, Sensitive, Mature / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
BALD KNOB
I love this night cream. It's cheap price but amazing formula. It made my fine lines less noticeable in about 2 weeks time and my skin stays very very hydrated. It also smells good and a little goes a long ways! I recommend this to anyone with fine lines and wrinkles and if you have dry skin!
Dry / Acne, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dry Eyes
Highland , CA
I don’t. Know if it’s just me imagining it but I really feel it gives you wrinkles instead of fixing them I don’t think I’m gonna recommend it to anyone that’s just how I personally feel if u feel different let me know
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
For a drugstore buy I was happy with it. Not terribly heavy or greasy. My skin felt soft and hydrated. I like to keep this in our travel trailer for summer use.
Combination / Dullness, Puffiness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
I love this night cream it leaves my face feeling great its a great price not to expensive and when i wake up my face feeks so good usually it feels dry
Kansas City, MO
I like that it goes on thick, you feel very moisturized. Can’t really say if I’ve noticed a difference or not.. but also I’m 25.
Ponds rejuveness anti wrinkle night make my skin feel rejuvenate and radiant. Smooth to touch and glow. Love it
Dry / Large Pores, Puffiness, Redness / Puffiness
Shreveport
This is a miracle in a jar... it’s a mid-range discount store priced product but totally worth the splurge!
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines