Skin CareFacial SkincareMakeup Removereluxury

by eluxury

1000 Thread Count Cotton Blend Sheet Set acirc,€“ Wrinkle Resistant acirc,€“ Flat Sheet acirc,€“ Fitted Sheet acirc,€“ Pillow Case

Thread Count: 1000 Thread Count

Gender: Unisex

Bed Size: King

How many people care about thread count??
Start your review of 1000 Thread Count Cotton Blend Sheet Set – Wrinkle Resistant – Flat Sheet – Fitted Sheet – Pillow Case [bed_size: bed_size-king]!
Kimberly C.
Natchitoches, LA
Purchased at: Amazon
These are the best sheets I’ve ever used. They have wonderful deep pockets in the fitted ones and the cotton is heavy! To me they feel like a weighted sheet and typically I do not have to use a blanket with them. The taupe is a rich light brown color and I’ve bought them three times.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...