1000 Roses Rosewater Mask

by Andalou Naturals

1000 Roses(R) Rosewater Mask from Andalou Naturals deeply hydrates, soothes and nourishes skin. This dermatologist-tested formula features alpine rose stem cells, pomegranate, hyaluronic acid, aloe vera, magnolia bark, boswellin and more. Suitable for delicate and dry skin. Vegan. Gluten and cruelty free. Non-GMO Project Verified.

My skin is so sensitive that most products irritate it. Has anyone with similar skin tried this? Any luck?
For anyone who has used the Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell mask, how does the 1000 Roses mask compare?
I have sensitive skin and I tried the sample back and loved it and would love to have the full size to review properly🌹✨
Start your review of 1000 Roses Rosewater Mask!
Product Highlights
Advantages: -super moisturizing -soothes sensitive and tired skin -refreshing -soothing rose fragrance (all natural) -claims to "boost cell vitality, improve resilience, counteract aging" -claims to "soothe inflammation, oxygenates, hydrates" -cruelty-free -pH balanced and hypo-allergenic -verified gluten free -verified 100% Non-GMO project -vegan -paraben and sulfate free Disadvantages: Luckily none so far after 2 uses! Where to buy: Whole Foods (I purchased mine for $12 there), Andalou Naturals website in reviews
Vitalijs O.
Los Angeles, CA
1000 Roses Rosewater Mask uploaded by Vitalijs O.
This face mask is a very affordable rose-based mask that does an amazing job an moisturizing skin! It gives you a nice dose of moisture and smells like liquefied roses, no joke! I will, say that this thing is fragrant, so if you’re not the biggest fan of roses ... stay clear😄the whipped texture feels very nice on the skin, it feels even better after taking the mask out of the fridge! Overall, this is a nice affordable option if you’re looking for a good moisturizing mask, but this isn’t anything too too special😉4 Stars, not too bad⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️#FaceMask #Skincare #Mask #Rose
SeAnne H.
Happy Valley, OR
This makes my skin super soft and the scent is a nice fresh rose not over powering.
D W.
CT
I have the trial size of this face mask but for some reason Influenster won't let me add photos to my reviews.. Anyway, I do enjoy the rose scent of this product, it is very light weight and does leave my skin feeling very soft however it is not the best face mask that I have ever used. If you order from the manufacturers website you can choose this as a bonus. Again, I do like it but not enough to purchase.
Andrea D.
Avery S.
Addison
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Really good! It smells very nice. Exactly like roses. I didn’t really notice a huge difference in my face though.
EricaGlamm R.
Madera
Good night cream gel. I really recommend this. Is a good savings for a good cream.
olivia R.
Loganville, GA
This is a Miracle in a bottle! Super extreme hydration! It leaves skin soft and supple and it's amazing to use after a chemical exfoliation masque or treatment.
Jennifer W.
This is one of those extremely rare moisturizing masks that doesn't turn my naturally greasy face into a oil slick. It's really gentle and light, and absorbs very well. Sometimes I use a little like a night cream, if I've used other products to dry out my skin and need something to balance it back out. I also love the scent-- if you like roses you won't be disappointed. It's very natural-smelling. For me, this performs better than more upscale brands, and with a drugstore price, I'm not complaining.
Sheika M.
This is a great smelling mask which adds moisture to the skin. It’s not as good as the high-end Fresh Rose mask but at this price, it is a great drugstore mask. I like the natural ingredients and the fact that it leaves my face feeling soft and hydrated.
Jayna M.
I just bought this a month or so ago and gave been using it as my day moisturizer after my rose witch hazel. It smells soo pretty! It's not greasy at all and leaves my skin so soft.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...