MakeupEye MakeupEyebrow Enhancers1000hour
1000 Hour Eyelash & Brow Dye / Tint Kit Permanent Mascara (Black) (2 Pack)

1000 Hour Eyelash & Brow Dye / Tint Kit Permanent Mascara (Black) (2 Pack)

by 1000hour

*All Kits include Cream Color, Developer, Applicator Wands and Mixing Cup*Whether you want darker, fuller eyebrows or eyelashes or simply want to wake up beautiful and save time in your morning routine, tinting will open up your eyes and give you more...

How difficult is this to apply? How long does it last??
Start your review of 1000 Hour Eyelash & Brow Dye / Tint Kit Permanent Mascara (Black) (2 Pack)!
Skye T.
1000 Hour Eyelash & Brow Dye / Tint Kit Permanent Mascara (Black) (2 Pack) uploaded by Skye T.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is so easy to use and gives great results! I’m a redhead, but, I have long and thick lashes that naturally curl. But, at 40, I’ve seen one or two grey's and that doesn’t work for me. I searched online for a lash dye with good reviews and found this one! Applying it is super easy. I used a disposable mascara wand on both sides of the top and on my bottom lashes. It applied beautifully and easily. I left it on for half an hour and my lashes are beautiful! I just wish it came in a blacker black. Great product!
Anna W.
Oak Forest, IL
1000 Hour Eyelash & Brow Dye / Tint Kit Permanent Mascara (Black) (2 Pack) uploaded by Anna W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I used this product for the first time and I'm obsessed! I naturally have blonde brows and lashes that are barely visible. I found it easy to use if you mix the dye and developer as well as apply it with an angled brow brush instead of the wand. I mixed equal parts dye to developer and left it on for 15mins instead of 10. My lashes and brows turned out a beautiful dark yet natural black. This dye is a purple bas so it looks much better than the blue black imo. I would highly recommend this product for the price, ease of use, and results.
Karlie F.
Cheney, KS
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is super easy to apply on your lashes and brows for a darker tint. I however only applied black to my lashes for the recommended amount of time and the brows for about less then 30 seconds. Considering I already have very light brows. Although it didn’t not last more than a week on my lashes, I enjoyed this product. I have very thin lashes so i am not sure if that played a part in the tint not staying on as long.
Sabrina T.
Chester Sprgs, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this eyelash dye! My sister got it on amazon she also uses it for her eyebrows and it works super well. I’m blonde so this is super helpful and makes my eyelashes so dark and shows how long they are! Def recommend
Ashley H.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm a natural blonde but I dye my hair black. Obviously, without makeup that leaves my lashes and brows in quite a predicament. This stuff is great, my natural lashes look longer and match my hair color and my brows suddenly exist. Lasts a few weeks, I do this about once a month. The tubes last forevvveerrr
Hailey T.
Chester Sprgs, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this to dye my lashes and darken my brows. I swear by it!!! Super inexpensive, easy to apply, and has great results. I do have to reapply about every 2 weeks but definitely worth it, especially if you don’t want to apply mascara every day!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...