HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionUp & Up
100% Wild Alaskan Half-the-Size Fish Oil Softgels - 200ct - Up&Up

100% Wild Alaskan Half-the-Size Fish Oil Softgels - 200ct - Up&Up™

by Up & Up

If it's difficult for you to take supplements, try the 100% Wild Alaskan Half-the-Size Fish Oil Softgels from up & up™. Each serving is loaded up with 300mg of omega-3 fatty acid to help support your heart health. The fish oil supplements use only MSC-certified sustainable fish that are 100% wild Alaskan caught, so you can feel good about what you're taking.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 100% Wild Alaskan Half-the-Size Fish Oil Softgels - 200ct - Up&Up™!
Erin M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
100% Wild Alaskan Half-the-Size Fish Oil Softgels - 200ct - Up&Up™ uploaded by Erin M.
Purchased at: Target
These vitamins are great! Half the size of those regular enormous fish oil pills and the same content! Plus you get 200 at a time so they last quite a while!
Shira F.
East Falmouth, MA
I have been talking these for a little over a month. I am not sure if I can really tell a difference (just because its hard to isolate any results and attribute them to this product) but they don't taste bad and aren't too big, so that is good!
Memory S.
E Wenatchee, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I'm taking these because they aren't causing me any issues with yucky burps or aftertaste. So far everything is looking good and my immune system is getting stronger taking extra supplements. These are easy to swallow also.

Looking for your answer?