SportsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsSix Star
100% Whey Isolate Plus - Decadent Chocolate

100% Whey Isolate Plus - Decadent Chocolate

by Six Star

Six Star Whey Isolate Plus features a protein source with one of the highest Biological Values that is easy to digest, mix, and absorb.

I have been dying to try this!!! Is it worth it?!
I have been dying to try this!!! Is it worth it?!
I like to add extra protein to every meal possible in order to build lean muscle.... I've heard some people use protein while baking.... Have any of you tried this kind of protein for baking ?
Start your review of 100% Whey Isolate Plus - Decadent Chocolate!
Product Highlights
This powder also mixes well with both almond milk and water.in reviews
Trang F.
Prattville, AL
Six Star Whey Isolate in the French Vanilla Cream flavor is pretty good. It is a little sweeter than I am used to but I have fixed that with more water to the mix. I drink it with just water and after adjusting to my liking it is a great value. I don't think any other brands I have tried are as packed with protein in the price range at all.
Rohit J.
Muscletech one of the most leading supplement in the market Whey isolate good product for muscle building Love this product
Eugene V.
Columbus, IN
Spend your money elsewhere. So many better options. I was very dissatisfied all around with this product.
Tracey C.
Sweet Springs, MO
Great supplement; tastes a little powdery but has good staying power and less sugar than other protein powders.
Maegan S.
Delta, PA
I love six star products! They work so well. The negative for me is the taste. I prefer muscle milks tatse to this but this stuff does the job!
Kaleigh B.
Chenoa, IL
This is the protein I use. It is available at most grocery and health stores and is easy to find. I prefer the vanilla. I use it a lot for baking healthier items. This powder also mixes well with both almond milk and water.
Jeffrey L.
Rochester, NY
I've been trying out a few different brands and types of protein powder for my work out sessions. So far, the Six Star Whey Isolate Plus is my favorite hands down. I use it with a blender bottle and it mixes very well. I've only tried the Decadent Chocolate flavor so far. If you're looking for a good protein to help you out with your workouts, this would be a great choice. Pricing is also pretty cheap and it's available at Rite-Aid or Wal Mart usually ( i am sure it's available other places as well).
michael A.
Tulare, CA
Not my most favorite but it does do its job, the taste is never the best thing ever tasted but its better than most, i buy mine at vitamine world, give it a shot, its always different for everyone
Annette Lega 2.
Atlanta, GA
My Son takes the Whey Protein Elite Star he loves it with chocolate . Makes everyday a smoothie out of it with milk and berrys,peanut butter.
Geri C.
San Diego, CA
I have tried other protein powders before and I stuck with this one. What's nice is that in each scoop you get 30grams of protein so that is already a good amount. The taste is not too bad. I go to the gym at leas 4 times a week and I switch off between working out legs and arms, this protein has gave me some great results and overall is good.