100% Whey Gold Standard Cookies And Cream

For a delicious, performance focused protein shake, try Gold Standard 100% Whey from Optimum Nutrition. This is one of the strongest protein powders on the market and made with whey protein isolates. Whey protein isolates are 90% pure protein and are the purest form of whey protein that exists. By using whey protein isolates as the primary protein source, Optimum Nutrition was able to pack in 24 grams of muscle supporting protein in each serving. Get the Gold Standard today. Available in various flavors.

whhats the size?
What other flavors does it come in? I’m not a big cookies and cream fan.
Ess bueno para hacer ejercicios y aumentar ?
Start your review of 100% Whey Gold Standard Cookies And Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...flavor it tastes just like chocolate milk if you had fat free milk or almond milk.in reviews
I usually make 1 shake in the morning mixed with fruit and skim milk, and then I'll have a post workout shake with just the protein powder and skim milk.in reviews
Just love this protein, French vanilla is my favorite tastes great; perfect for before or after workout, or add fruits, veggies and ice and you've got a delicious protein smoothiein reviews
This protein is top notch mixes well in water or milk.and has a great taste.so go grab some up and get your protein on.in reviews
Its a great protein product and I highly recommend it. in reviews
Raul V.
Portland, OR
100% Whey Gold Standard Cookies And Cream uploaded by Raul V.
100% Whey Gold Standard Cookies And Cream uploaded by Raul V.
I freaking love it. It has the best flavors and it dissolves easily. I have had trouble finding it. The vanilla flavor is my favorite because I can combine it with many other flavors. I recommend this very much. Milkshakes are delicious.
Gladys A.
San pablo, CA
I have tried many protien powders and this is by FAR the best tasting yet. I have the double rich chocolate and the vanilla ice cream flavors. The vanilla isn't that great though. The chocolate on the other hand.....by far the best. I use half a cup of water and half of milk, half cup of ice, and blend it for about 5 minutes to make it really thick. I found the longer you blend it and the thicker it gets the longer you will feel full. Its also really good if you add a banana too. It taste more like a dessert than a protien shake. Its delicious and I highly recommend it!!
Rima J.
Columbus, OH
I am very cautious when it comes to what I put into my body. As a competitive swimmer throughout high school and college, it was very important to me to provide my body with protein and help rebuild muscle mass right after practices, whether that was a pool workout or dryland. After extensive research I decided on Optimum Nutrition protein based on its high quality ingredients. The nutrition break down is excellent and there are just a few grams of sugar in each serving-- exactly what I was looking for. I have tried both the cookies and cream and double chocolate flavors and prefer the chocolate. I got a little bored of the C&C flavor after a few weeks. They not only mix well into milk or water for a shake but also are great to add to greek yogurt or your oatmeal!
Tim H.
Fort Sill, OK
This protein is the best available at the moment for the money you pay for it. It has a low sugar amount per servings and comes in a variety of flavors. It is about 50 dollars for 5 pounds. It does come out a little watery after shaking it up
Kaitlin Y.
Madison, WI
I haven't found a flavor I didn't love!! It dissolves completely and tastes great even in just water!
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a solid protein powder for the price. I've had better flavors than this brand, but they are all more expensive. Not too problematic when mixing this into protein shakes and other food products anyway.
Chloe V.
Chesterfield, MI
One of my favorite brands of protein powder. I feel that this brand is very honest with their products and have good quality. The taste is really good although I've only had a few flavors. There is no chaulkyness and it blends nicely. ONe of my favorite shakes is using the chocolate flavor with banana and peanut butter!
Shshank K.
While there is a fitness hype regarding using this whey product, I found it personally difficult to ingest and the flavor totally awful. I personally think isoprene is a better bang for buck! It tastes good and i feel like it gets absorbed faster!
anna niddya M.
Atlanta, GA
Most selling whey for a reason, love chocolate flavor the most, yet they have a lot other flavors to choose from its a great product fast digestion. Simply great
Listiani H.
Cumming, GA
100% Whey Gold Standard Cookies And Cream uploaded by Listiani H.
Purchased at: Costco
Love this protein powder. Fills me up and gives me natural feeling energy. It isn't chalky or grainy at all and blends well with just water.

155 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...