BY NAKED JUICE

Jai C.
Forney, TX
I like anything strawberry but this is the only Naked Juice I’ve tasted. It has great flavor and when I want a green juice i always choose This flavor by Naked. It’s a nicely sized bottle but all healthy things are expensive. I would recommend to anyone who doesn’t mind paying the price. Just be aware it has tons of sugar.
Lola F.
Maurice
This is healthy! This is tasty! This is satisfying in every way! These drinks are the bomb dot com!!!! I drink one a day and it’s healthy for you! It has good products inside and i recommend this to someone who likes juice but needs healthy!
Rocio R.
San Antonio, TX
Tastes amazing! It’s sweet for my preference but I love the blend taste. My boyfriend brings them home from work all kinds of flavor so I get to consume them frequently. I wish they carried less sugar to consume and purchase often.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This tastes just like a real fruit smoothie. It’s thick but not too thick. I think it’s a little pricey, but worth it because of how good it is. This is by far my favorite flavor. I like how the only thing in this is fruit.
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
I love strawberry kiwi naked drink especially in the morning it help wake me up and gets me going in the morning they are so yummy tastes like a smoothy very affordable and so worth it. I love the smooth texture it has and it smells amazing
Tayler C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Mm these are so tasty! I can hardly have just one! Be cautious if you have more than two though, you might end up makin a potty break. It’s got lots of good healthy stuff in it to keep you feelin good about eating your fruits and veggies.
Tanna M.
St. Louis
Love the flavor of this drink! I love drinking it as it tastes like I'm biting into the actual fruit itself! And it's a super healthy alternative to other drinks people tend to reach for.
Skylar L.
Liverpool, NY
I love this flavor it is my favorite to get out of the ones I have tried. It is expensive but worth it. I recommend this flavor you can really taste the fruits in it.
Noah l.
Jacksonville
This is a great flavor for naked but are you not really like it because it is a little pricey. Although the lemon flavor absorbs in my mouth and taste really beautiful to my taste buds I would not recommend this to other buyers because it is too expensive for audio OK
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
So yummy! I love that they can fit so many fruits into one bottle. I wish it was a little lower in sugar and calories, but when there is so much fruit in one small space it is understandable. It is a little expensive for my liking. I only get it on special occasions.
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
How sour is this ? i know kiwi tends to be very sour.
Amy K.
Meadows Place, TX
What are the best flavors of Naked juices?