BY 100% PURE

All Natural, 100% Vegan, Gluten free Get super clean and refreshed with delicious smelling bubbles that will clean you head to toe!  100% Natural, very gentle formula does not contain any synthetic chemicals, harsh detergents, artificial fragrances, chemical preservatives or any other toxins that can harm your young, delicate skin.  Instead, we use the highest quality, organic, all natural nutrients to nourish your skin. And because the future belongs to you, our formulas are biodegradable, our labels are printed with soy ink and our packaging is recyclable and is mostly made from post consumer recycled plastic, glass or aluminum. We also love animals so all our formulas are vegan and since all our ingredients are natural and food based, none of our ingredients or formulas ever had to of been tested on animals! 1 certified organic by Oregon Tilth Certified Organic 2 cert

• Is the scent incredibly sweet or just enough to get the i...1 Answers
100% Pure Yummy Ice Cream Body Wash And Shampoo Mint Chocolate
  • "This stuff is awesome. First, it smells wonderful. More importantly, though, me and my 15 month old son who have sensitive skin that breaks out into rashes at the slightest impurity can use this without concern. No rashes, no itchy skin. It is a good product for highly sensitive people like us. The other thing that I like is that it is very moisturizing. When you rub this on, 10 minutes later your skin still feels smooth and soft. I have never used a product that long term left my skin feeling that way." in 3 reviews
Blanca B.
houston texas
Works Great Have An Amazing Long Lasting Effect , It Smells Great Has A Good Value & I Would Recommend To A Friend & I Use Daily & I Would Recommend To Friends . I Love This .
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
This is my all time favorite! Great for sensitive skin! Would love to try more of these products with this company! A little pricey at times but works great! Can be hard to find but I’m pretty sure i have purchased at Target a few times!
Alicia G.
Colby , KS
This is a must have to have in your shower it doesn't leave any residue like leading body washes do it is more on the pricier side but you have to pay for what you want the smell is amazing and it lasts throughout the day it's worth the money the money the money the money!!!
Fatima R.
Sayreville, NJ
this body wash smells so good it makes me actually want to taste it! it's also pure and organic so that makes it better and doesn't leave any reactions on my skin. i'd recommend it, but the only problem is the price which i find to be a bit high and comes in a somewhat small bottle. but it's very good anyways!
Raquel B.
It's a great election, besides the smell is really good. I bought this product in the mall close to my house, so it's pretty easy get it. Also you can buy by internet. You can find smaller size if you wanna try.
Yatna C.
SDQ628044 Kath Cabrera 2250 NW 114th Ave Unit 1A, Miami FL
Este producto es súper bueno , lo recomiendo al 100% mi madre siempre lo a usado y siempre me gusta cajerselo por qué te llena tus gustos al cien por ciento ...... lo recomiendo es lo mejor para tu piel .
(1067378) maximiliana y.
miami florida
Brittany D.
Harlingen, TX
I've cream is so awesome! I love everything about this product, since it is a shampoo I do recommend this to people who want to try something new, very pricey but way worth the price, I would buy this again!
Amber H.
La Crosse, WI
I love the product alot and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and so smooth and silky I highly recommend this product to you.
sevinj S.
SOSENSKIY STREET KALININA 9 KV 5 249710
I bought this cream and it was very expensive but on my face it did not fit he dries my face from the pulls . but the quality it good just didn't fit my face
Sydney P.
Richmond, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is the scent incredibly sweet or just enough to get the idea?😇😂