BY 100% PURE

All Natural, 100% Vegan, Gluten free Enjoy our delicious ice cream flavored treats made just for kids!  Because these bath treats are from 100% Pure, there are, of course, never any synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances, chemical preservatives or any other toxins and only made with all natural, organic nutrients to help nourish and pamper your skin! 1 certified organic by Oregon Tilth Certified Organic 2 certified organic by Soil Association Certification Limited 3 certified organic by Baystate Organic Certifiers 4 certified organic by Organic Certifiers 5 certified organic by QAI 6 certified organic by Maryland Department of Agriculture Yummy Ice Cream Body Cream, Mint Chocolate see more...

• Where can this body cream be purchased?3 Answers
  • Does this smell like vanilla ice cream 4 Answers
  • Would you recommend this to a friend?2 Answers
Virginia G.
Virginia G.
Frisco, TX
Lobe this body cream smells great never had bad conditions on these body cream i just love it makes your skin soft to
Freya L.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Me encanta, me la compré hace unos años y recuerdo que olía súper bien y me encantaba.
Lovely P.
Lovely P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one smells great! And it's so soft to your skin! I would suggest this one!
brittney p.
brittney p.
Orange park , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This body cream made my whole body smell so nice. And it lasts! It makes your skin incredibly soft!! I always use this after the shower. Recommend to anyone that likes a sweet smell.
Jada B.
Jada B.
I love this yummy ice cream body cream I love how it feels on my body and how much miles is smells so good and it keeps my body moisturize I think you guys should really try this you will fall in love with the smell and it's not like any other type of body creams really gentle on my skin
Alejandra D.
Alejandra D.
I love all 100% pure products, and this is no exception. It smells wonderful and is great for dry and sensitive skin. I especially love that it only uses natural plant-based ingredients. I would definitely recommend this yummy smelling product as a daily body moisturizer.
Alex B.
Alex B.
Palm Harbor
Leaves skin soft and refreshed. Great to use after the shower or on dry skin. Bought on amazon for a decent price and was very impressed.
alexis g.
alexis g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product. This product also smells very good. A little shocked with how good it smelled. Works great!
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Smells great and leaves skin so soft. Definitely a must try product especially for dry skin
jessica m.
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky
Smells great!! Very good body cream to use!!! It's a must try thing! I like it!
Abby K.
Abby K.
Brigantine, NJ
Does this smell like vanilla ice cream
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Mcalester, OK
Where can this body cream be purchased?
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Would you recommend this to a friend?