100% Pure Yummy Ice Cream 1 Body Wash And Shampoo Vanilla uploaded by Kiralee F.100% Pure Yummy Ice Cream 1 Body Wash And Shampoo Vanilla uploaded by Karina R.

BY 100% PURE

100% Pure Yummy Ice Cream 1 Body Wash And Shampoo Vanilla

Start your review of 100% Pure Yummy Ice Cream 1 Body Wash And Shampoo Vanilla!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Love this product for my child. Love that's it's natural and all organic. Good for kids as it is tear free. Easy pump for dispensing. Highly recommend to families and friends with kids. Cleans well with no residue. " in 9 reviews
lerica r.
Louisville
Okay, so I mainly use this as a shampoo not a body wash. But it’s liven up my hair. It added volume and smells amazing. It’s at a great price for the wonderful after effects of using it. I would recommend you all to use it.
Marlea M.
Napoleon, OH
First of all, I love all of 100% Pure products, because it says it all in their name...100% pure. When it comes to my children especially, I want the best for them. We choose to eat mostly organic, and use products that are also organic. This is one of our go to's for bathtime. We love it!
Neha P.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My nieces love this shampoo and body wash. They hate taking showers when they're at home but I keep this at my apartment and the first thing they want to do when they come over is to take a shower
Deborah G.
Who are the children especially if they have a sunburn and you're at the beach and you don't have any the cooling mint gel with you the other vera gel it is really amazing it saved me a lot of Bella waking a lot of crying of the kids crying
Jade A.
Oakland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was really just good smelling foam. You have to add it to something in order to "clean" unless you use it as hand soap. I like that there are no chemicals or sulfates which is why I bought it.
Marieann L.
Pompano Beach, FL
Pure organics is easy for my son to use it's all over body wash for hair and body makes shower time so easy it rinses clean and is easy for him to rinse out of his hair. He smells clean and his hair always looks shinny.
Megan K.
Russell Spgs, KY
My niece loves this product so much! She always says it smells so good she could eat it. lol it's not to pricy for what your paying for cause with us it last a long time. We buy it all the time for her!!
Misbah S.
Norwalk, CT
honestly really quick shower done with this i used to take an hour in the shower but now I'm done and out within 30 min and its smells pretty good <3 and its not even harsh on the skin its pretty smooth and i would recommend it to anyone and its pretty good for its price
Melissa D.
Germantown, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this, because it's natural and gentle, leaves hair shiny and soft (tames the tangles), and smells absolutely divine.  My kids hate getting their hair washed, but having a nice product like this makes it a little less of a struggle, and if I'm honest, I've tried it too, and my hair looked really good.
Heather M.