BY 100% PURE

This hydrating and soothing Mint White Tea Tonique contains anti-aging antioxidants, vitamins and purifying herbs to minimize appearance of pores! Truly, 100% Pure. see more...

Savannah H.
Amherst , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a fantastic product. It's gentle on my skin and leaves it clean without feeling stripped. Smells nice and it comes with a good size amount of product. I'll be repurchasing it.
Madeleine  H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the scent and the idea of the product. Just a little harsh on my skin but it may be because I have sensitive and dry skin. But I do wanna keep trying this out.
Kaitlyn H.
This toner is so refreshing. I have semi oily skin & this product helps with it tremendously! I love the fact that they have all natural ingredients, it’s a little pricy but most definitely worth it.
Marcela C.
Dallas
Beauty Junkie Expert
No sé si sea mi tipo de piel pero no sentí que fuera algo asombroso, deje de usarlo pero volveré a darle una segunda oportunidad
Katelyn W.
Columbus, OH
The smell was perfectly minty. I felt refreshed after using it. Worth the money and would purchase again.
Mary T.
Refreshing, tingling . Smells great, use morning and at bedtime.
I love this stuff.
Rose Z.
Pomona, CA
I love the fact that it's all natural. The ingredients are actually very impressive and this was actually what drove me to buy this tonique. As a toner, it feels really nice. The scent is kinda citrusy, but it's mild, so even that is okay. However, I have used it regularly for a while now, and I see absolutely no brightening effect whatsoever. If they didn't claim it will brighten my complexion, I would have given it 4 or even 5 stars. I just don't appreciate any product that doesn't live up to its claim.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
marie m.
london, london
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like this products, affordable, effective ........,neat, everyone choult try it at least once.......... Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure........
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. The color match with my skin color. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine online. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
Shyma A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this tonique for about two monthe .I love it so much,it make skin super aweak and clean.Ibought it from amazon. Sure I will buy it again .I think its price cheap.My skin is super oily but it can reduse it.It smell so beutiful .. i love it