BY 100% PURE

This hydrating and soothing Mint White Tea Tonique contains anti-aging antioxidants, vitamins and purifying herbs to minimize appearance of pores! Truly, 100% Pure. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
This toner is so refreshing. I have semi oily skin & this product helps with it tremendously! I love the fact that they have all natural ingredients, it’s a little pricy but most definitely worth it.
Madeleine  H.
Madeleine H.
Sicklerville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the scent and the idea of the product. Just a little harsh on my skin but it may be because I have sensitive and dry skin. But I do wanna keep trying this out.
Marcela C.
Marcela C.
Dallas
Beauty Junkie Expert
No sé si sea mi tipo de piel pero no sentí que fuera algo asombroso, deje de usarlo pero volveré a darle una segunda oportunidad
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Columbus
The smell was perfectly minty. I felt refreshed after using it. Worth the money and would purchase again.
Mary T.
Mary T.
Refreshing, tingling . Smells great, use morning and at bedtime.
I love this stuff.
Rose Z.
Rose Z.
Pomona, CA
I love the fact that it's all natural. The ingredients are actually very impressive and this was actually what drove me to buy this tonique. As a toner, it feels really nice. The scent is kinda citrusy, but it's mild, so even that is okay. However, I have used it regularly for a while now, and I see absolutely no brightening effect whatsoever. If they didn't claim it will brighten my complexion, I would have given it 4 or even 5 stars. I just don't appreciate any product that doesn't live up to its claim.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Shyma A.
Shyma A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this tonique for about two monthe .I love it so much,it make skin super aweak and clean.Ibought it from amazon. Sure I will buy it again .I think its price cheap.My skin is super oily but it can reduse it.It smell so beutiful .. i love it
Ahlem M.
Ahlem M.
TIARET -SOUGUEUR
It's good product that make my skin feel fresh and smooth free oil and the smell wow I just love it's good product to keep yoir skin clean
Francia Z.
Francia Z.
San Jose
Beauty Junkie Expert
No es tan bueno el producto sin embargo. No.deja tan malos resultadoz en parte me gusta
Este producto.