100% Pure Vanilla Bean Nourishing Body Cream uploaded by Meg E.

BY 100% PURE

Highly nourishing, luxurious cream concentrated with potent anti-aging antioxidants, vitamins, skin softening fruit oils, moisturizing cocoa and avocado butters. Delicious smelling body cream will immediately hydrate, soften and feed your skin nutrients for a healthy, glowing complexion. Truly, 100% Pure - never any artificial fragrances, synthetic chemicals, toxic preservatives, or any other unsafe ingredients. Made only with the highest quality nutrients for your skin.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Organic Rose Hydrosol)*, Theobroma Cacao Seed (Cocoa) Butter, Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado Butter), Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Vanilla Planifolia Fruit (Vanilla Absolute) Extract, Corylus Avellana Seed (Hazelnut) Oil, Extracts of Coffea Arabica Seed (Organic Kona Green Coffee)*, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Fruit, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Rubus Idaeus Fruit (Raspberry), Rubus Fruticosus Fruit (Blackberry) and Camelia Sinensis Leaf (Organic White Tea) Leaf*, Citric Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana Water (Witch Hazel), Extract of Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf , Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf (Thyme), Hydrastis Canadersis (Goldenseal), Ethyl Alcohol (Grain Alcohol), Extracts of Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Fruit, Resveratrol, Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Leaf*, Garcinia Mangosteen (Mangosteen) Peel, Lycium Barbarum (Goji Berry) Fruit, Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry) and Vitis Vinifera (Muscadine Grape) Skin *Certified Organic.

Direction

Apply body cream to clean skin in an upward motion to increase circulation, and keep skin hydrated and moisturized.

• Is this something you add to your bath, like bath salts or bubble...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stefanie H.
Vineland, NJ
This is one of the best lotions I’ve ever used. The smell is out of this world delicious. It is so smooth and creamy without being greasy at all. It soaks in to your skin so well. It’s so moisturizing that my skin still feels great the next day. The only reason I did not give it five stars is because of the price/amount. If you apply full body lotion daily this will only last a few weeks and at $19 a pop, plus shipping, well, it’s just too much for a daily lotion.
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
I really love my 100% pure body motion. It’s 100% natural and formulated with organic ingredients. I actually keep mine in the shower and apply the lotion right after I turn off the water in the shower and have dried off about 50%. So I apply it when my body is still damp, so it absorbs really well into my skin because my pores are open from the warm water of the shower.
Meg E.
Chester Sprgs, PA
I hate lotion. I don't hate the effects, but I just don't like putting lotion on after a shower or before bed. I don't like that feeling of clammy moistness.

But I have to say that this is my absolutely favorite cream.

The scent is light but stays with you throughout the day. I never feel like I have moisturizer just sitting on my skin all day. The lotion is thick but goes on very smoothly. I just love it. The price is worth the experience!
Samantha B.
Saugus, CA
This is my all time favorite body moisturizer. It smells AMAZING, seriously, I always get compliments. It doesn't smell fake or heavy. And it's very moisturizing. I use it when I get out of the shower and it makes my skin feel soft and smooth. It also gives my skin a very healthy looking, natural glow without all of that shimmer that some products have.
Sydnee N.
Durant
This smells sooooo amazing!!! I always get complements on how I smell good when I use this and I love it. It makes my skin feel like silk too!!
Mariangel L.
I love organic products, this cream is one of the best I have tried, I love the smell, the skin feels so soft, all day long, just fantastic
Jessica F.
Peebles, OH
I use this daily to keep my skin smooth this is what keeps my skin moist and helps me to get my cracking skin to feel better and heal
Netty T.
Flint, MI
Very Good Product . Love The Smell . The Product Also Moisturizes Very Well .
Silvia J.
Pentling,Energiestr.15
I was expecting more,I love a lot of their products but this body cream is not my favourite. It’s doesn’t leave my skin hydrated as I would wish and expect and even though I love strong vanilla scent,this smells too strong and also artificial,which is kinda strange because other products I use they have the strong smell as well but it’s a pleasure for my nose to use them. The texture of this body cream is rich and needs to be massaged into the skin properly.I don’t think I will purchase any other of these.
Hamideche g.
19000. setif
I am a woman who is obsessed with body cleanliness and this cream is very refreshing because it protects my skin and also leaves my body smell beautiful and longer, especially the smell of venilia
Grace I.
Buckeye, AZ
Is this something you add to your bath, like bath salts or bubble bath?