100% Pure Tomato Lycopene Face Cream

by 100% Pure

Tomatoes are abundant in Lycopene, a protective antioxidant. Lycopene and other anti-aging antioxidants and vitamins in this nourishing facial moisturizer will protect your skin against damage and aging and will help to restore your complexion to be at its healthiest. This tomato based facial moisturizer will hydrate, soothe and deeply nourish, and is made to restore lackluster skin that is in need of extra nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Juice, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/ Stem Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Lycopersicon Esculentum (Tomato Lycopene) Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Extracts of Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower Leaf, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax) and Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower, Citric Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water *Certified Organic.

Directions

After cleansing and toning, use a small amount and work into skin using fingertips.

I have a question. is this cream works with normal skin?
Just wondering is it oily or creamy as I'm worried about spots
Removes blackheads?
Start your review of 100% Pure Tomato Lycopene Face Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Very hydrating really recommended for light skin and dark skin absolute darling” in reviews
I love how pure and organic these products are! They always leave my skin feeling nice and fresh and awakened, especially in the mornings
Love it...make your face feel soft n radiant ...I used it twice a day morning n before I go to bed ....I love how it makes your face
It works really well. I love using it. It really helps my skin a lot. It helps exfoliate my skin. I am very happy with this product.
Yorktown , IN
Very hydrating and soothing for the skin! It is very gentle and makes your complexion look amazing! I absolutely love this product!
Seems like a good product. The price is a little high, but I think its worth it. I'm a first time user, but so far I'm impressed.
Macon
I love this! The smell is wonderful and it is decently priced! Very effective! I've bought probably 10 bottles of it already!
It doesn't make my oily skin break out like a lot of others. It was my first time using it and would totally use it again.
It Is so so nice and has just the best ever probability of it not failing on the skins it has so so many features
West Plains, MO
This product keeps your skin moisturized and healthy it really good cream for your face and your face a nice glow
Asheboro , NC
This pure facial cream actually works on your skin I'm actually being honest to your guys you should try it too