BY 100% PURE

Tomatoes are abundant in Lycopene, a protective antioxidant. Lycopene and other anti-aging antioxidants and vitamins in this nourishing facial moisturizer will protect your skin against damage and aging and will help to restore your complexion to be at its healthiest. This tomato based facial moisturizer will hydrate, soothe and deeply nourish, and is made to restore lackluster skin that is in need of extra nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Juice, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/ Stem Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Lycopersicon Esculentum (Tomato Lycopene) Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Extracts of Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower Leaf, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax) and Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower, Citric Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water *Certified Organic.

Directions

After cleansing and toning, use a small amount and work into skin using fingertips.

100% Pure Tomato Lycopene Face Cream
  • "Very hydrating really recommended for light skin and dark skin absolute darling" in 4 reviews
Brianna S.
Cleveland, SC
I definitely do like this product. Only reason I'm giving 4 instead of 5, is because of the packaging and price. It was effective for what it's used for but I was disappointed in the outcome of my skin. Definitely room for improvement. But still a great product!
Valerie W.
I love facial creams and this one is an amazing! It's so soft, smooth and creamy! I highly recommend this. It helps so much with my dry patches and doesn't leave my skin oily at all; just fresh and bright.
Kate P.
Louisville
It really helps my skin feel smooth and really less dry i absolutely love this stuff! It does exactly what it says it will do and then some,  i am highly satisfied with the overall outcome after using it!
Christina Z.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This is a great face cream! Not as think as a moisturizer and goes on perfect under makeup! If I'm feeling dryer than usual I'll put a thinker layer on before I go to bed so it can soak in! It's an overall great product, this company has never disappointed!
Airy B.
It's a product that leaves my face feeling great afterwards. I really enjoy this product. It has really great packaging and it is definitely worth spending on. I definitely recommend this to others .
Ronni  D.
Marietta, OH
Absorbs evenly, leaves a non-greasy smoothness to your face. Perfect for under make-up or just fresh faced. Lovely smell and no artificial junk ingredients.
Alanis B.
Plainfield
This is such an amazing product! I love how soft it makes your face and also how fresh it makes you feel! I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Jennifer A.
Great creme. I love how long 100% pure products last and they are worth every penny. You don't need a lot of the creme a little goes a long way.
Barbara S.
Hallandale, FL
I like the way it smells..It make my face very soft.Its gentle to my skin.I apply 2 times a day.Once after my morning shower,And at bedtime...
Libby H.
i dont like face creams or moisturizers because theyre usually too thick this one is not thick which i appreciate but did nothing for my skin.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
I did some research online and I came across the website for 100% pure. I was really interested in trying this face lotion. Is it worth it? What were the pros/cons?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Removes blackheads?
Cerys J.
Just wondering is it oily or creamy as I'm worried about spots
kelley o.
Indiana, PA
I was wondering if this is a thick cream or greasy? I'm concerned about breakouts. thanks!
Sam G.
Lincoln, NE
I have a question. is this cream works with normal skin?

back