100% Pure Super Fruits Eye Balm uploaded by Alake T.

BY 100% PURE

Super Fruits Collection is a blend of the most powerfully anti-aging fruits from around the world, with the highest ORAC value of antioxidants for age corrective treatment for your skin. Rich and buttery eye cream deeply nourishes your sensitive eye area and works to lessen the appearance of lines and wrinkles, increase firmness and soften skin.

(Outer packaging not included)

VEGAN

Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit (Shea Butter), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Kojic Acid, Extracts of Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf (Bearberry), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root and Vaccinum Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit, Citrus Paradisi Peel (Pink Grapefruit) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel (Lemon) Oil

Direction

Use a small amount of this thick balm. Warm between fingers to a milky texture and apply to skin in circular motions. Use on face and neck. Night time use only.

Buy on Vitamin...
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
I really like this night balm. It has the perfect balmy consistency that I look for when purchasing a balm. The smell is heavenly. This does a great job st hydrating my under eyes. Unfortunately, I haven’t seen many age corrective benefits of this eye balm.
Leah G.
Rochester Hills
I have heard from several people that is an amazing product and had have wonderful results. I would love to try it sometime. I hear for the price it's well worth it. Friends of mine said it made their skin feel soft. Can't wait to buy and try.
Danny T.
Mission, TX
God this is such an amazing product ❤ I am in love with it and it's super long lasting? it is definitely pros because it is really good. It is super gentle on my skin. I really do recommend this because I really do love this product ❤❤️️
Amanda S.
This is very hydrating. When I apply this at night, I make sure to put a pea-size amount. The next day, my undereyes are moisturized and plump.
Tiffany H.
Canton , OH
I have used this product before not a fan, the cream leaves an oily feeling on the skin which i am not a fan of.
Guadalupe B.
Bolingbrook, IL
One of the best products lots of moisturizer, great smell .
Good product that my friend's use them to
Alake T.
100% Pure Super Fruits Eye Balm
This feels so good on the eyes. Each time I use it around my eyes feel so moisturized and pampered. Since this product has only clean and organic ingredients and comfortable put it all over my eyes. I also have sensitive skin and this hasn’t caused any adverse reaction on me at all. The consistency is really thick somewhat like a pomade only a little softer. It smells like fruits some type of berry to be exact, and the scent is really mild. So far I’ve noticed that it has indeed kept under my eyes really moist. It wears really well under full makeup also.
fatimazahra a.
Tantan
I use this product and it was very satisfied that you most like it if your skin look tired and you will see a good result
If you have a question just ask and I will help you😀
Yesenia M.
Puerto rico
Lo mejor para mis ojos me ayuda a mantener el área hidratada se lo recomiendo a todas las que utilizan maquillaje diario
hala d.
Super cute is this product to use for our skin after douche smells sooo good with fruits and makes your skin get glow