BY 100% PURE

Super Fruits Reparative Cream is a blend of the most powerful anti-aging fruits from around the world with the highest ORAC value of antioxidants for aggressive age corrective care for your skin. This highly nourishing facial cream contains an exorbitant amount of vitamins, antioxidants and skin beneficial nutrients to aggressively reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, promote skin firmness and to make skin more healthy and glowing.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Juice) Leaf Extract*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Extracts of Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Leaf Seed, Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Lycium Chinense (Goji Berry) Fruit, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Fruit, Vitis Vinifera (Muscadine Grape) Skin, Malpighia Punicifolia Fruit (Acerola), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry) and Garcinia Mangosteen (Mangosteen) Peel, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower and Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Hyaluronic Acid * Certified Organic.

Direction

Apply to clean face. Use a generous amount on face and neck & massage thoroughly into skin.

Lydia S.
Independence , MO
I am always looking for new creams and serums for my face. I personally love this product! It's organic and when you use it you can feel how smooth it is. I love this product, only downfall is that it is a bit pricey. I purchased this online and you should try other products because they are all amazing! Love it, would buy again
esmeralda l.
Brownsville, TX
THE LOVE IS LIGHT NON-FATTY ABSORBED RAPIDIMO AND CAN BE USED BY DAY AND NIGHT RESIN THE AREA OF AOJERA TO TRY AND SEE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SKIN HAS A GOOD QUALITY AND A PRICE YOU CAN NOT BELIEVE IT IS DIFFERENT TO REGULAR CREAMS, NEED THIS CREAM UN YOUR  EYES!
Julia H.
I love 100% Pure Products! I think there is something relieving about putting an all-natural product on your face. You know every ingredient that is in it and there are no chemicals. Love this product but think they could work on their marketing/packaging strategy as it doesn't reflect the price point they're charging.
Megan K.
This eye cream is amazing! I wish it came in the bigger size because it can be used all over your face! I love that it’s all natural and for how it work and what you get (quality ingredients), the price is good!
Eva R.
Little Rock
Wasn't sure I would like this eye cream because it didn't seem like it had enough oil for my liking. But after a few days I noticed my right under eye which is typically puffy from allergies started looking less puffy. I have also decided the dryer texture is less irritating to my eyes. I highly recommend this product to any on with sensitive eyes or puffy under eyes due to allergies.
Tiffany K.
Glen Burnie, MD
Ninth really worked for me. I was on a cruise to Jamaica for a week and my skin was taking a beating but using this towards the end of my trip brightened me up. My skin just soaked it up. I almost feel my skin was better then before
Aimee C.
I love this i but this when i can . I love smelling good things and this smells amazing and my skin after is really soft
Erin S.
St. Louis
This is a good cream for the price point. Somewhat effective. You can find better but you’ll pay more for it.
Desiree R.
Springfield, MA
I love how it hydrating my skin. Smell so amazing!!! I used it every night . Is super gentle in your skin.
Shelby B.
Mobile
I love this product. I always keep some in my bag. Can't go a day without it  definitely one of my favorites