100% Pure Super Fruits Concentrated Serum uploaded by Melanie V.

BY 100% PURE

Super Fruits Concentrated Serum is a blend of the most powerful anti-aging fruits from around the world with the highest ORAC value of antioxidants for aggressive age-corrective care for your skin. This highly nourishing facial serum contains an exorbitant amount of vitamins, antioxidants and skin-beneficial nutrients to help reduce appearance of lines and wrinkles, promote skin firmness and to make skin more healthy and glowing. Truly 100% Pure - never any harsh detergents, chemical preservatives, synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances or any other toxins.

VEGAN

Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Fruit Oil, Extracts of Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Lycium Chinense (Goji Berry) Fruit, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Fruit, Vitis Vinifera (Muscadine Grape) Skin, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit, Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry) and Garcinia Mangostana (Mangosteen) Peel, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A).

Directions

Apply to face right after cleansing. Pat to help absorb into the skin, wait before applying moisturizer.

• I heard someone talked about this, but what does it help ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
This is a great product. I received it as an add-on in one of my 100% Pure orders. I think it’s a good value, and I liked it a lot, but I am not sure that I would repurchase this product only because I have a few that I like slightly more. But I’m obsessed with 100% Pure and I love all of their products.
Carla H.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love the products this company puts out. This serum in particular is great for oily skin. My skin seems to drink it up. There is no greasy residue and I am left with hydrated and softened skin with zero breakouts. I recommend this product and would buy it again.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love using the 100% Pure Super Fruits Serum it is wonderful for my skin and makes my skin glow without leaving a ton of grease behind. I love this product and will be using it again.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love using the 100% Pure Concentrated Serum it is wonderful for my skin and makes my skin glow without leaving a ton of grease behind. I love this product and will be using it again.
Melanie V.
I usually don't see a whole lot of improvements with serums, but I grabbed this on a whim, and I'm so glad I did. It smells absolutely amazing (like fruit), comes in a glass bottle, has amazing ingredients and applies smoothly. It is a little oily (as most serums are), so I only use it at night. But, after a few weeks of use, I noticed my skin improving so much. I'm beginning to get fine lines and crepe-y skin around my eyes, and this has improved that greatly! I still obviously have some fine lines - it's not miracle worker, but my skin looks plumper and smoother. I really couldn't believe it!
Meara O.
Brooklyn, NY
This serum is really nice (and I love some of their makeup products and body products particularly, and support their mission entirely) but it's over priced for what you get. I liked it, but I wouldn't purchase it again. I've found others that work better. Sorry 100% Pure, I still love you!
Brittany V.
Russellville
I was on the look out for an all natural product to help make more skin look and feel better without the chemicals, I stumbled upon this brand and love it! This serum smelled great, and made my face look brighter and smoother. I would definitely by this again.
Anasasha L.
Oklahoma City
This is alright but I do like it it could use some inprovment tho. No it didn't it didn't work much like it should and I ended up breaking out to this product. if I could find one that worked I would resued it and yes to other people I would recommend it.
Taylor H.
Strasburg, VA
works great! Couldn't ask for a better wonderful and exciting product it has exceeded my exectations and has no compare to other products! It is 100% affordable and highly recommend this to others they won't find anything better! I need another one!!!!
Lupita H.
San Pablo
Wow esta crema me gusta mucho es super absorbente fue la primera ves que la ise y me encanto su empaque en color rosa esta divino lo compre en mi local target muy cercas de mi , lo segire comprando cadaves que lo necesite
Herlinda S.
Pacoima, CA
I heard someone talked about this, but what does it help for your skin?