BY 100% PURE

This highly nourishing facial oil contains an exorbitant amount of vitamins, antioxidants and skin beneficial nutrients.

Buy on Amazon
Ana M.
Ana M.
Coachella
These are some of the safest products on the market. I love the smell and texture. Impressed with his line! I've tried their lip colors and eye cream. All work great. Will be ordering more soon. Exceeded my expectations!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Strasburg, VA
works great! Couldn't ask for a better wonderful and exciting product it has exceeded my exectations and has no compare to other products! It is 100% affordable and highly recommend this to others they won't find anything better! I need another one!!!!
Laura B.
Laura B.
Williston, SC
Thought it would be thick but it's more so like foundation not thick but does have a waterish/oil run to it. I would by again because it's does work. Effective yes. Could us alittle improvement but very little.
Arlett C.
Arlett C.
Los Angeles
I loved it. It left my skin feeling so smooth!! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who hasn't. This brand in general is absolutely amazing.
ThatBihhKayla W.
ThatBihhKayla W.
Danville
Omg love this product I would recommend that you stop what your doing right now and go to the store and purchase this item it really works magic !!!
Ashlynn S.
Ashlynn S.
Midwest City
It was really good, my friend and I used it once and we both loved it. I would definitely recommend this product.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
It works quite well. It makes my skin feel nice and clean and tingly almost. I like it a lot
This product was the best it's really keeping my face fresh and from it's great fruit smell which keeps you excited for your day from the beginning I hope you all guyz can buy it it's awesome and you will really love this product and it's not normal product it is a super great product
Lesley J.
Lesley J.
Kingston, ON
I love this product. It is super moisturizing amd has a beautiful silky feel to it. It smells nice as well. I love 100 pure products and this is one of my faves!
Tifanny U.
Tifanny U.
Yo no lo uso pero he escuchado mucho de lo que me gustaría probarlo y darle un montón de mekor mi opinión Espero que me dé la oportunidad de probar este gran producto