100% Pure Sun Defense Disney Frozen Sunscreen Spray SPF 50

by 100% Pure

Sunscreen is better with friends. Pure sun defense has partnered with the world's largest movie studios to protect your children's skin while also bringing fun and engagement into the category.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 100% Pure Sun Defense Disney Frozen Sunscreen Spray SPF 50!
How would you rate this product?
San Antonio , TX
We love using this sunscreen! It doesn't leave a heavy residue and they protect us from the sun very well!
Great product. Protects your skin from all of the harmful UV rays. I would totally recommend this product.
Ok protection. Hard to use up all sunscreen. Smell is ok. Not too greasy. Good mist coverage
this product is great for kids who hate putting on sunscreen but love the Disney frozen princesses . when i bought this for my little sister i didn't think it would be that effective and that it would really protect you from the sun but after trying it i saw that it was amazing snd protects you 100% from sun burnt and uv damage so i would certainlly highly recomend this for mums to buy this for there children and would certainly buy tjis product again .
Halifax, NS
We bought this sunscreen randomly last time we were in Florida. It had to be reapplied about every two hours or so, but a lot of sunscreens do these days. The coverage was okay for a novelty sunscreen, and there were no burns to be seen afterwards. I'd totally buy this brand again.
Kingston, jamaica
I like this product and the container it comes in it smells very good and make the suddiest bath you could imagine #bubblebath
This productl is very good to me it served me a lot and I consider that others also use it.i love product.

Looking for your answer?