BY 100% PURE

100% Pure Seaweed Facial Mask
  • "I love organic products a always do really well with my dry and sensitive skin if you're looking to purchase this product I would definitely give it a go. So worth the price" in 19 reviews
Kayla V.
live oak
Totally in love with this product it kept my fave feeling super smooth and I’m so happy that I purchased it. My friend loves face mask and this is something that originally I had bought for her but I ended up keeping it’s a must try
Desiree S.
Galion, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
My face felt so smooth after using this product! I do with it would have cleaned out my pores better. Effective if you are going for smoothness. This was my first time using this product. Defiantly room for improvement.
Lyndsey W.
Washington DC
Received this as a sample and have no complaints. I was a first time user. I found it easy to apply and effective. I would recommend it to anyone as it met my expectations. I just wish it were a little easier to apply.
gracie v.
Very good product, amazing amount of producing and did everything it said it was gonna do. packaging was nice and exceeded my expectations. Very effective according to the results and i would consider purchasing again
L I.
I love this facial mask I’m so glad I found this. Seaweed offers superior hydration as well as anti-aging and anti-inflammatory benefits. This is my first time trying this product and I would definitely buy again.
Becca R.
American Canyon
This mask it AMAZING ! I love that is has all natural and pure ingredients and it also works wonders on your skin . Super gentle but very effective! I would recommend it to everyone with dry to combination skin !
Lala 💙.
Rosedale, NY
I like this product. It leaves my skin nice and soft and I see improvement in the appearance of my skin. It is my first time using and I really liked it I would probably use it again and I recommend it to others.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Celia H.
Searcy
The product refreshed my skin and kept it hydrated. I would definitely buy it again! The packaging was great but I really didn’t care about that. The price was okay I guess. Since it definitely helped my skin.
Nicole M.
Tullahoma
I have nothing to say but perfect! It’s very natural and organic, I bought this product at walmart. It’s very effective, hydrates the skin and leaves it super smooth. Kind of pricy but it’s totally worth it!
gofran m.
Malaysia
Guys what do u think of this product
Michele M.
Where can i get this mask in Canada (store or online) and how much is it? Thanks!