BY 100% PURE

100% Pure Seaweed Facial Mask
  • "I love organic products a always do really well with my dry and sensitive skin if you're looking to purchase this product I would definitely give it a go. So worth the price" in 19 reviews
tiara m.
Miguel Hidalgo
Te deja muy limpia tu cara y sedosa, la sensación que tiene es muy rica, la recomiendo mucho
Zoe Z.
Really did not like this product at all really badly irritated my skin and made it red and dry wouldn't recommend at all would recommend the Masque Bar Pretty Animalz Tiger Moisturising Face Sheet Mask - 0.71 fl oz. Not only are they cheap there cute and work wonders
Jeanne L.
Many people said the seaweed mask stinks. I agree. But to me, the more it stinks, the more it shows that the product is pure and not cosmetically processed. Then again, which woman wants to put stinky stuffs onto her face for half an hour? To camouflage the smell, I used freshly squeezed lemon juice and a few drops of pure almond oil. For a variety of masks, I mix the seaweed mask with crushed vitamin C tablets with lemon juice. At other times, I use honey or ginseng powder... Let your imagination run wild, there is no ending to the recepies. There, no more smell I can't stand. The effect is healthy, radiant, supple skin every woman dreams of. Don't quit, don't give up just because of the smell.
gofran m.
Malaysia
This.mask is so good it hydrate the face its so good and u can find it in amzon if u didnt find it its so so nice i advice u guys to try it
Jane S.
it really does smell of a seaweed quite strongly. I don't mind the smell, but if you don't like for your skincare to smell, that could be a deal-breaker for you.

In terms of the efficiency, I can definitely feel the tingling sensation and my face feels more smooth and looks more radiant immediately after use.
juan m.
La piedad Michoacán
I love , muy acné was more low , my face see more health and muy makeup see more great. I ser more confident but i need more in muy skin.
Rowan E.
Purchased at: Amazon
Definitely enjoyed this product and left my skin soft. Didn’t enjoy the smell however but that isn’t a super big deal to me.
Rondez L.
My friend let me use this facial mask and let me tell you i was completely shocked that my face would feel so soft afterwards so i had to get one.
Mannat T.
It is really worth it and it’s packaging is also really cool . It’s a must have product which really suits your skin and also it’s dermatologically tested . The company is really cool and it’s a must have product which enhances your beauty....!!!!
Patricia S.
It was pretty good. Made my face shine afterwards. It was on the pricey side which made me question if it was really worth it. It smelled a bit interesting but that was to expect from a seaweed mask.
gofran m.
Malaysia
Guys what do u think of this product
Michele M.
Where can i get this mask in Canada (store or online) and how much is it? Thanks!